user profile
Sign in
user profile

Delivery delay & not even scanned at the post office

by Seller_P0NxlpzJ2STBN

I am a book seller since 2017.

It was first experience for me to ship many books on December.

Now I have refunded 4 customers to delivery delay.

Tracking information goes :

Two of them never scanned at post office

& two of them stayed customer’s area post office for about one month.

How can I do these issues?

Should I claim USPS on line?

Thanks.

Tags: Customer, Refunds
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_P0NxlpzJ2STBN's post

Issue 1: When you drop off your items at the local post office, make sure they are scanned.
Issue 2: Media Rate: Do you know the rules? It is among the slowest and is subjected to delays over priority mail. It travels by ground and is subjected to weather problems. It’s final delivery is as the discretion of the carrier who can wait until a light load day to deliver.

user profile
Seller_Xpktjspu2oF5C

You need to start using your end of day scan form and go to the back dock and just ring the buzzer.

Our driver does not leave the PO without having the acknowledgement receipt.

Once the scan sheet is scanned that post office now has accountability for delays and cannot let your stuff sit in a basket for days.

user profile
Seller_gwjIHhT5NPpOA

if you shipped media or anything less than priority or first class at all on the holidays … or shipped anything after dec 18th non priority expect a ton of requested returns.
acceptance at the post office is the easiest way to prove that your package was given to postal courier …simply take them to a physical post office and have a clerk scan and give you a print out… however, if you missed your fulfillment date thats on you the seller. i would reimburse and kindly apologize.

Edited by: xyz1234 on Jan 7, 2018 5:51 PM

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post