user profile
Sign in
user profile

"Customer want to expedite the shipping speed for this order."

by Seller_Z9ndXGpldmJRn

Just received this from Amazon. Should I even bother responding or mark as “no response needed.”?

Customer want to expedite the shipping speed for this order. This customer is very important for Amazon and we don’t want to lose this customer. So, please expedite the shipping speed as soon as possible on priority basis. After expedite the shipping speed please contact the customer.

Customer could have easily chosen the expedite order and paid for it, instead, they want to get things done for FREE. Unbelievable.

Tags: Customer
57 replies
57 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL
In reply to: Seller_Z9ndXGpldmJRn's post

Respond to the customer with the planned ship date and estimated arrival date.

Advise them that they can cancel the order prior to shipment.

user profile
Seller_nkBcHPWfscgWg

Hello,

The shipping method you chose was for standard shipping. If you would like expedited shipping, please cancel this order and place a new order with the expediting shipping option selected. Because you are such an important customer with Amazon, I have done you the esteemed honor of typing out this e-mail with only 2 fingers. Guess which ones.

Sincerely,
Not A Doormat.

user profile
Seller_YO9mYcAfxBwja

The wording of the Amazon message sounds very strange. Are you sure this message was legitimate?

user profile
Seller_UW4doRJtLvKqx

Baahaahaahaa! BRAVO!!

user profile
Seller_TooxN03jE4bTC

I’ve actually had buyers want a refund because they’re prime members, and didn’t get their item in 2 days… I don’t ship prime, and am not paying the extra shipping.

user profile
Seller_9qLEQUUF9zlPH

I receive similar messages from buyers all week long. Most say, “I need this sooner.” I usually send back a brief message saying, “Your order will be shipped as quickly as possible.”

user profile
Seller_5x4in7G2tf0QK

I would move them to the front of the line, since they sound like trouble. Could you possibly send USPS Priority for faster service if it wasn’t too expensive?

user profile
Seller_Mzbg56z7Yxcd7

We had this throughout Christmas. Would choose free shipping then would want it within 2-day express for free.

user profile
Seller_0tqfEVvMk0UTD

Once I had an Amazon customer call me on a Friday afternoon, late. It was a law firm; they needed a book for evidence in a trial on Monday. They offered me their FedEx number to ship it to them, Saturday delivery, which I did. If a customer is important to Amazon, & really needs the item, they will pay for its delivery.

user profile
Seller_8heIxAf1mLwgp

Ship ASAP with tracking and mark as no response needed as tracking number will appear on the order.

Go to original post