user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Suspended

by Seller_g4xNL1B0ckJXh

Hello Everyone,

Got the notice below and was surprise, as we do not even sell any of the COVID-19 stuff. Not sure what went wrong. Anyone in same boat?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

We are contacting you because you have engaged in price gouging in violation of the Amazon Marketplace Fair Pricing Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G5TUVJKZHUVMN77V). We expect sellers to treat our customers fairly and not take advantage of events like the global health crisis arising from the COVID-19 coronavirus.

As a result, your selling account has been suspended, and your listings have been removed from our site.

Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

If you would like Amazon to consider lifting this suspension, please send us a plan that explains how you will address this problem and includes the following:
– The steps you have taken to comply with the Marketplace Fair Pricing Policy on all ASINs you offer.
– The steps you will periodically take to ensure that similar issues will not repeat.
– Any additional details you would like us to know.

For help creating your plan, search for “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help. When you are ready to send us your plan, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html).

Once we receive your plan, we will review it and decide whether to reinstate your selling account. If you do not send an acceptable plan within 17 days, we may cancel your listings and hold any funds in your account for up to 90 days.

You can see the health of your account in the Performance section of Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_mpa.

Have questions? We can help right away. Contact us (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us/performance)

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

Tags: Address, Payments, Policy, Seller Central
24 replies
24 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_6OMUOUOVkLhf5
In reply to: Seller_g4xNL1B0ckJXh's post

What, pray tell, were you selling? That would help.

user profile
Seller_g4xNL1B0ckJXh

One more email I got earlier today from Amazon but this doesn’t seem to relate any clue of account suspension. But here it is…

Hello from Amazon Services,

Some of your listings are missing relevant product information, which may decrease the products’ visibility and sales.

To review your listings that are missing relevant attributes, visit the Listing Quality Dashboard by going to Seller Central → Manage Inventory → Listing Quality Dashboard.

Click on the link below to open the dashboard:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/quality?ref=myi_lqd_email

Poor listing quality may make it harder for customers to discover your products. Please provide the product attributes identified in the Listing Quality Dashboard as soon as possible.

The Listing Quality Dashboard measures the completeness and consistency of the attributes listed for a product, and identifies opportunities for you to improve the quality of product information, to help increase your products’ visibility and sales, and to provide a better Customer Experience by adding useful product information.

If you have questions about Listing Quality Dashboard, please contact us by clicking on the link below:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us
Regards,

Amazon Services

user profile
Seller_CI5cMQEQsZrMd

I got an account suspended notice today and the email said it was because there was a problem with my billing information. I immediately suspected it was a FRAUDULENT email and deleted it. Then I logged into my account using a secure log in (pin to my phone) and checked for any such messages, issues, warnings, etc. Nothing. My shop is fine.

I make a practice of checking my e-commerce sites directly because I’ve lost count of how many times scammers have tried to get my account information for various sites by sending me bogus warnings about my accounts being shut down.

I hope you are able to resolve your problem. Just putting this out as a warning that not all emails declaring that ones account has been suspended are real.

user profile
Edward_Amazon_old

Hello @danny_19_83

This is Edward from Amazon. I see your account was deactivated, let’s work together on finding a solution.

You should have a warning in your performance notifications or in your account health dashboard indicating what went wrong. Have you reviewed both of those sections in seller central to identify the concerns?

You can view performance notifications from the ‘performance’ and then ‘performance notifications’ from the drop down menu.

If you don’t have a notification, go to the performance tab once again and then select account health dashboard from the drop down. Once you reach your dashboard, you should see a section called ‘listing policy violations’ here is where you will see any listings that may be in violation of the fair pricing policy.

As stated in the notification you posted, you can reactivate by addressing the following:

Once you have a plan in writing, you can post it here so the forum community and I can provide any feedback if necessary. It is important that your plan clearly identifies the violations and provides details on the steps you took to be in compliance and how you will prevent future violations.

I hope this provides a sense of direction to your situation. Feel free to follow up with any questions here and we will do our best to assist.

Best,

Edward.

user profile
Seller_g4xNL1B0ckJXh

Still waiting to hear back from Amazon. Not sure about the time line?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post