user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account suspended for no reason?

by Seller_VOd1uULVa1hYD

Hi there,

I just began the process of wanting to sell on Amazon US internationally (I am in New Zealand).

I started my LLC, went through the long haul of verification then my account immediately got suspended because they wanted a utility bill AND my business license.

So I went to claim a bill just today which was supposed to come tomorrow but then I got this email :

Hello Omid,

Your Amazon selling account remains deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you and may be held for 90 days or longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.

I really have no clue what’s going on. I didn’t even get the chance to submit my utility bill. I’ve never sold on amazon, everything is under my name at the same address and name everything.

This is a frustrating experience to begin selling on Amazon and I would like to know how to navigate this. They already charged me $45 and then they decided to blow me a kiss of death.

Any advice would really be helpful.

Thank you.

Tags: Address, Verification
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw
In reply to: Seller_VOd1uULVa1hYD's post

Amazon’s process can be confusing. I’m still not sure why they send these new templates that confuse even experienced posters.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post