user profile
Sign in
user profile

confused about bundling specific products

by Seller_3SDAxjA6giyQ9

i am requesting permission to bundle using a certain brand. i am planning on making a bundle with assortment of spices with a spice rack. when i create the listing what do i put as the brand.. do i create my own brand name. or use generic. i know its says to get a new upc. please help me.

Tags: Add a product
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_3SDAxjA6giyQ9's post

Detailed bundle guidelines

Bundle listing and categorization:

Bundles must consist of items that are complementary (this means items in the bundle enable or enhance the use of other items in the bundle or provide convenience to the buyer by purchasing them together) .

Bundles consist of multiple single items that can each be identified by a unique ASIN/UPC and are sold together as a single offering. A pre-packaged kit or pack with multiple items that is identified by a single ASIN/UPC is not considered a bundle.

A bundle may be listed in a single category only, even if the products comprising the bundle are from multiple categories. If a bundle includes products from multiple categories, it may be listed only in the category of the highest priced item in the bundle. The only exception to this guideline is if the highest priced item is BMVD or Video Games (because bundles may not be listed in these categories). In these cases, the bundle should be listed in the category with the second highest prices item that is not BMVD or Video Games.

The bundle must have its own standard product identifier or manufacturer part number. The identifier of any individual product in the bundle may not serve as the identifier for the bundle. Using a UPC from any single product in the bundle to identify the entire bundle may lead to immediate removal of the listing. You are responsible for obtaining a UPC for each bundle you create.

Do not include generic products in a bundle, as it may mislead customers into thinking the generic product belongs to the same brand as one of the branded products in the bundle. Generic products are identified as items with no brand on the product or packaging (not just widely unrecognized brands).

A bundle can be composed of different branded items, however the bundle itself should be branded according to the highest priced item in the bundle.

If an item is a multi-pack, such as six pairs of socks, list it as a single product and not as a bundle. See UPCs and Item Package Quantity for Multi-Packs.

If an item is a variation of a parent product, list it as a variation within the parent product’s family and not as a bundle. See About parent-child relationships.

If you match your bundle to an existing bundle listing, the products in your bundle must be exactly the same as the products in the existing bundle. If your bundle is different in any way, you must create a new bundle listing. You may not change the existing listing to align to the specifications of your new bundle.

Once you create a bundle, you may not modify the components of that bundle. If you want to add or remove products from the bundle, you must create a new bundle listing with a unique UPC or match to an existing bundle listing that is identical to your revised bundle.

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

In addition we have to say that you need following for EACH brand you sell in your bundle:

1. A "Letter of Authorization" from the brand allowing you to sell their brand on Amazon.

2. INVOICE (not receipt) from an authorized distributor. An invoice is a document with your name and address, exactly how you registered it in your seller account under "Legal Entity" and "Official Registered Address".

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_3SDAxjA6giyQ9, it looks like you were able to get some support from our seasoned sellers on the forums about bundling.

If any of their replies helped you, feel free to mark it as “Most Helpful reply” using the 3 dots in the corner of their post. This helps other sellers find the answer to your question at the top of the post just in case they find themselves in a similar situation.

I also wanted to share the Product Bundling Policy in case you wanted to read more about it. If you are selling separate products that you own and would like to virtually bundle together for sale, I'd recommend checking out my discussion about virtual bundles here.

Please let us know if we can further assist you or you may always contact Selling Partner Support with inquiries at anytime. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post