user profile
Sign in
user profile

wrongly accused of trademark infringement

by Seller_tphwM6kaQfs5o

I am being accused of Trademark infringement. This is not true. I have attached proof. Please not on below picture the serial number of 97253190. This would be the trademark registration number. This application was started on 2/9/2022 by attorney Janet Moreira. The actual filing date is 2/4/2022. Please read further down.

Please take note of the next picture. These are the dates that the Trademark office are working on. The dates are 9/13/2022 through to 9/27/2022. This means that serial number 97253190 should have been assigned to an examiner. Please note on above picture it was not assigned. Please read on.

Please look at the picture below. This company withdrew the application on December 10, 2021. They got what they wanted a fake trademark serial number. This is the notice of abandonment. This means they did not finish the paperwork for a trademark. They just have a number.

I have included a close up of the serial number and dates. Please see last picture

Please note the USPTO which stands for United States Patent and Trademark Office. Please notice the US Trademark SN 97138753. It was abandoned. I have attached the websites also so you may verify this information. I do not take this lightly that is why I did my investigation for amazon.com.

[Moderator Edit: removed personal information]

Tags: Account Health
8 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp
In reply to: Seller_tphwM6kaQfs5o's post

First, you need to black out all the names etc. in the posting.

Second, this is a FORUM and not Amazon. Only other sellers are on here with the occasional MOD that steps in to monitor things.

THIRD, I do not see ANYPLACE what the TM that YOU are trying to get (or have) is on that post.

Doing a search for your store name -- Shayla Payla -- does NOT find a filing on the USPTO site.

So, what is the name in conflict?

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI

the notice of abandonment is from 2021!!!

The new filing is from 2022!!!!

user profile
Seller_Fp95QYJ6Hs9RU
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy

user profile
Seller_Fp95QYJ6Hs9RU
View post

Isn't the owner of this USPTO the same one who created the havoc with the Generic listings hijackings?

DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATION TRADING LLC

The “Brand: Generic” became “Brand: DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATION TRADING LLC”

Interesting ... 🤔

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @Shayla_Payla

Thank you for the detail provided. I understand the concern regarding the trademark violation. Have you submitted the information you are providing regarding the complaint being false? If so, what kind of response have you got?

If they are still requiring additional information, the way to address this violation will be to provide an invoice, letter of authorization, or licensing agreement relating to the trademark in question. For the invoice, you will want to verify that it does meet the requirements. I have included some of them below for additional insight.

-         Must reflect the sales volume and be issued within the previous 365 days

-         Include the supplier details and contact information as well as your own

-         Must be clear and unedited (only pricing may be blocked)

-         Must be in PDF, JPG, or PNG format

If our team is unable to identify the product or unable to verify the supplier information, they will reject the document. Check out this page for more information on sourcing details.

If you have any other relevant details to be shared, continue to refer here for additional support.

Your friend,

Atlas

user profile
Seller_bZd1cBXZ1lXGu
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post