user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon has lost our units and we are trying to get actual support from them to no avail! Please help!

by Seller_68Ycyg8HF4Wm4

I have been on this forum now for weeks. Every person that comes on, I give the case ID and get no actual help, just the same bs answer and if you are a seller in this situation, you know the email response I am talking about .

My inventory ledger for the last 30 days has over 200 units, in sellable condition, and all the warehouses are listed. Now, 30 days later, it is at 0. I have had 55 sales in the last 30 days, so Amazon please do the math. These units are lost. or stolen, or whatever, but you cannot take possession and then just blank them, out, or can they??? I have opened this case. 15514264241. I ask any amazon rep that is willing to do the right thing, to look at my case, I have attached my ledger for this ASIN, for the last 30 days, and the current ledger at 0. My case openings to your support team are in vain. the proof is in black and white. Please can a rep actually do something about this?

And if anyone out there has any advice, I am pulling my hair out at this point. It is not right.

Tags: FBA, Fulfillment, Fulfillment center, Lost shipment, Warehouse
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Topher_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_68Ycyg8HF4Wm4's post

Closing thread and redirecting to the original post here.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post