user profile
Sign in
user profile

our inventory ledger has been changed to zero, even though we have over 200 units in last 30 days with 55 sales only for this ASIN. We cannot get anyone at amazon to investigate!

by Seller_68Ycyg8HF4Wm4

the saga of amazon losing our products and doing nothing about it continues. Yesterday I woke up to our inventory at 0. Knowing we had inventory just 3 days ago with only 1 sale in the 3 days, I knew something was up.

I have raised this case 3 times. I have spent 3.5 hours in just ONE CALL to a seller support and have gotten nowhere. This seems illegal to me. If my ledger says I have the units, and they are all accounted for in the respective warehouses, how can amazon get away with just saying. "it's gone", without any proof of sale?

The math doesn't add up, and we are just victims to what amazon wants to change or say with property they have obviously signed for and allocated. we cannot get help, it is beyond frustrating. We want to go legal, is anyone out there suffering the same issues?

Tags: Inventory, Missing
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Topher_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_68Ycyg8HF4Wm4's post

Hi @Seller_68Ycyg8HF4Wm4, I'm sorry to read about this experience. If you share the support case ID(s) in question I will take a look and see where I can escalate for further assistance.

Topher

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post