user profile
Sign in
user profile

Hacked Account - ALL PRODUCTS!

by Seller_KQ1kuUfUq3wqs

Hi there, I am a relatively new seller (6 months), but I have today seen that ALL my listings have been hacked to a “BRAND” called “DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATIONAL TRADING LLC”.

How can I stop this… and ensure now products are sold.

Thanks

Paul

Tags: Account Health
25 replies
25 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl
In reply to: Seller_KQ1kuUfUq3wqs's post

You need to not use the word hacked. You need to reach out to Seller Support and open a case for each ASIN and explain that those ASINs have been hijacked.

user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO
user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT
This post has been deleted
user profile
Gary_Amazon

Hi, @Kitchen_Inspiration:

Thank you so much for posting this issue in Forums. We are aware of the issue with DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATIONAL TRADING LLC, and we are working internally to resolve the matter.

Thank you,
Gary

user profile
Seller_wf7gPWk91dvBj

no way the same problem happened to me and the brand name is same aswell moreover the funds in my account are not getting disbursed the settelemnet date keeps postponing… plz someone help me my sales have also stopped

user profile
Seller_RxTyqBmpWLFi1

This company is out of Malaysia. Very close to another place that does a lot of underhanded things. Go ahead mods - remove my post because it’s true.

user profile
Seller_ZO5DwtvCAtZ9k

You should search the forum for related topics first.

user profile
Seller_io79EZ9kSxrtL

My account has also been hack by the same “BRAND” called “DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATIONAL TRADING LLC”. , how did you solve the issue?

user profile
Seller_yUACcOsfydgYN

Yes, our account product with “Generic” listing also suffer the brand name is changed “DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATIONAL TRADING LLC”. and the Product ID is "ASIN’ instead of “GTIN CODE” which is not our original one.
We are afraid that if Amazon do not deal with this problem as soon as possible, our products with modified brand names may be accused of abusing the brand.Then, not only will the brand of our products be modified, but our products will be restricted from selling without getting our money back, and we will run the risk of being complained.
However, even if we apply for a new brand, our old product listing cannot be modified into the new brand we apply for.Also can not we change the risk of unbranded products being modified.
Hope we can get reply,

user profile
KJ_Amazon

Hello from Amazon. I am closing all of the threads devoted to the Generic/5461 technical issue except for the one listed below.

If you have any updates or questions, please post them in the’Unable to List Generic Items" thread.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post