Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
pinPinned by community manager
user profile
Seller_aEROSwwdnzGiU
user profile
Seller_pseWARQxFDyhN
user profile
Seller_p5U6Lbu9ToK48
user profile
Seller_R8ki3KTqShEFj
user profile
Seller_QhvrIp4npKDGG
user profile
Seller_WR45Mm4hsBFMX
user profile
Seller_8U58N0GCmS1TW
user profile
Seller_1q7SEetEljmRJ
user profile
Seller_ohbhUiYC1foWi
user profile
Seller_1q7SEetEljmRJ
user profile
Seller_Tpe7u8rG0kAhc

Recent discussions

Recent discussions

user profile
Seller_aEROSwwdnzGiU
user profile
Seller_pseWARQxFDyhN
user profile
Seller_p5U6Lbu9ToK48
user profile
Seller_R8ki3KTqShEFj
user profile
Seller_QhvrIp4npKDGG
user profile
Seller_WR45Mm4hsBFMX
user profile
Seller_8U58N0GCmS1TW
user profile
Seller_1q7SEetEljmRJ
user profile
Seller_ohbhUiYC1foWi
user profile
Seller_1q7SEetEljmRJ
user profile
Seller_Tpe7u8rG0kAhc

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

user profile

Watch Amazon Accelerate content on YouTube!

Have you been wanting to watch the content from Amazon Accelerate but couldn't make it to the live event? We've got you covered! You can now access Breakout Sessions and General Session announcements on our YouTube channel. Discover new insights and strategies to accelerate the growth of your Amazon business

Visit our YouTube page to watch Breakout Sessions and General Session announcements on demand. We hope you’ll find new sources of inspiration and resources to accelerate your growth!

Please let us know how this years Accelerate was as well as the content. We would love to hear from your in the comments. This feedback helps us to curate next years event. Looking forward to hearing from the community!

6 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile

ASIN : B0D86H7LQQ Dark Spot Removal Products, We found this ASIN with no reviews, as you can see from the variant wizard, they have merged a few of their subunit ASINs, B010VHVE6U and B07K79447W and B0DK63199M, it's clear to see that all three of these subunits with reviews are all different products from other sites, as you can see from the review images It can be seen that all are reviews from other countries and the products are not the same as any of the products they sell in the review images, most of them are synchronized with the reviews from Europe and they are all reviews of big brands, as you can see from the image below, they are not the real brand owners, none of the Labello brand owners have managed to register their trademarks, but they are being registered by the Chinese. As you can see from the image below, they are not the real brand owners, none of the Labello brand owners (German) have successfully registered their trademarks, but have been registered by the Chinese, who are trying to deceive consumers and mislead customers by using other people's trademarks, infringing on Amazon's rights! Why would this counterfeit merchandise allow this link to be sold on Amazon?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile
账户正常,资金全部预留
by Seller_p5U6Lbu9ToK48

我欧洲账户的资金进账多少全部到预留资金里面去了,最早的能到8月份的钱,到现在还在预留资金了,请问什么原因?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile
How do you update listings by inventory file?
by Seller_R8ki3KTqShEFj

I'm having problems updating my listings because a Chinese company fraudulently put their brands on them and I've been trying to fix this with support for almost 3 months now and they told me if I update by inventory file instead of directly on the edit page that I will get an error to explain what the problem is.

However I have never updated my inventory by inventory file and don't know where to start. How would I update a listing by inventory file?

Thank you

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity
user profile

Jeff Bezos said many times over the years that one day Amazon will fail. I'm starting to wonder if that day is not approaching fast. I have been selling on Amazon for several years and have always been impressed with their logistics. You check a product in and days later it is ready to sell or put another way, there is never a break in the availability of the product. A couple of months ago Amazon introduced a new system where one can kind of choose where in the country you want your product to be delivered to(east, middle, or west), at a price of course. Oddly enough their logistics immediately went to hell after that. Now you deliver the product to the designated warehouse, where it can sit for weeks before it gets unpacked and after that, it takes another 3-4 weeks for the product to get distributed to their warehouse around the country and is therefore not available to ship. As a result do people not buy your product since the delivery date can be as far out as 3-4 weeks? This is not an improvement...this is ridiculous!

21 votes
0 votes
21 replies
Latest activity
user profile

I am writing to respectfully request an appeal for the recent denials of my A-to-Z Guarantee claims for a few orders.

View case ID 16500565191

I have used Amazon's "Buy Shipping" feature for all these shipments, and they were dropped off at the designated Post Office/UPS Store locations. Unfortunately, it appears that the packages have been lost or stolen during transit. We are actively investigating this matter with the carrier to determine the cause and recover the missing items.

These shipping issues have placed our business at risk of significant financial loss, affecting our sales and customer trust. As we continue our investigation, I would greatly appreciate your reconsideration of the denied claims, given that we complied with all necessary shipping protocols and utilized Amazon's shipping services.

Thank you for your understanding and support in resolving this matter. I am happy to provide any additional information or documentation needed to assist in your decision.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Help Needed with BD Promotion Pricing Issue
by Seller_8U58N0GCmS1TW

Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out for assistance regarding an issue I’ve encountered with my BD promotions. My recent BD promotion has consistently run at a normal price of $125.79, but when I created a new promotion, the highest price available has changed to $59.99!

I contacted customer service, and they mentioned that there were sales at $69.99 during the promotion period. However, I do not have any orders at that price in my store. Additionally, I’m part of the Transparency Program, which typically prevents others from selling my products.

They said that it might be a VC account (with greater power) that was following the sales.

Does anyone have experience with this situation? How should I handle it? This issue could significantly impact my sales during Black Friday, and I'm worried about the potential loss in traffic and orders.

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions!

Thank you!

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile
AWD tracking information
by Seller_1q7SEetEljmRJ
Amazon replied

Please see the attached image. There is no place to enter the tracking details for an AWD shipment.

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity
user profile
VINE charges $200 for only 1 review.
by Seller_ohbhUiYC1foWi

I signed up for 28 but have only claimed a couple and commented on 1 in over a month but still have to be docked $200.

This is so unfair.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile
AWD replenishment error due to expiry date
by Seller_1q7SEetEljmRJ
Amazon replied

Case ID: 16489494541

We have replied with the details however seller support has no clue what needs to be done with awd shipments!

AWD auto-replenishment errors being received every few hours. Seller support says they need an expiry date, we provided that and still nothing happens...

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Unavailable funds after 2 weeks of interview
by Seller_Tpe7u8rG0kAhc

Hi,

I had an interview with Amazon on 2 OCT. After that I received an e-mail whit this message "We have reviewed the information you provided and your funds will be disbursed on the next settlement date." The settlement date has passed, I saw that my debit card was checked by Amazon again, some funds was available few minutes and then my balance was 0 again.

Could you please tell me what is going on? My account wasn't deactivated or suspended. I sent an e-mail to disbursement-appeals @amazon.com. but I did not receive an answer yet.

Thank you!

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies