user profile
Sign in
user profile

Why can't I sell Spice Grinder, and others can sell normally?

by Seller_aPrJrf53rAc85

You can see that my product is a Spice Grinder, and I see KingTop selling this type of product. So I also designed one by myself, but after I was put on the shelves, I sent 500 inventory to the FBA, and the FBA had arrived. But I received Amazon’s notice saying that my product was a tool for drug use and could not be sold, and immediately removed my product.

First of all, I can’t understand why others can sell Spice Grinder normally, but I can’t sell it because they get Amazon’s approval? Or does Amazon think that I am a new seller and qualified to sell this product?

If everyone can’t sell Spice Grinder, I can accept it, but only I can’t sell it. I think this is an unfair thing.

This is my product:

This is kingtop product:

Tags: Inventory
29 replies
29 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_atnk8fSvVuoeY
In reply to: Seller_aPrJrf53rAc85's post

They are not spice grinders and everyone knows it.

The other sellers have not been caught yet. Many sellers have had their weed grinders removed in the last few weeks.

You should worry more about Amazon policies and make sure you follow them, not what other sellers are doing.

user profile
Seller_aV1Bh32hE0KND

Here are some posts for your reading pleasure.

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

You will not convince Amazon or anyone else that is a spice grinder.

You know perfectly well what it is.

Amazon prohibits paraphernalia.
You are attempting to sell paraphernalia.

The removal is 100% fair.

Just because others have not been caught yet does not negate the fairness of your removal.

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

The bots that remove these prohibited products do not run all of the time.

They are scheduled to run at times where computer capacity is available and run until it is not.

They do not catch all violations when they run, but in time they catch lots of them.

You were unlucky, and cannot join the game again with the same violation.

user profile
Seller_jceOzRHLPQ3DZ

I’ve been meaning to get a spice grinder on Amazon for months, but I keep forgetting. Maybe I should do it now before it is too late.
Nah, I’ll do it later.

user profile
Seller_spBEmM4GC9jW1

It is hilarious how all these posts have the same “but they get to do it” theme when caught.

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

It is hella sus when a Seller commissions quantity 500 and sends them all and only to Amazon, as a “brand” that exists no where else online or in-person.

Amazon did their pre-vetting due diligence to, um, weed out an unsavory Seller/product.

Meanwhile, the other (actual) brand mentioned has its own bustling website and sells on multiple other channels, including among others Kmart. Kmart.

This is not Amazon playing favorites. This is Amazon differentiating between legitimate versus suspect Sellers and products, and understanding the difference between a product being adapted for off-label uses (spice grinder) versus a product being manufactured specifically for prohibited sale and trying to circumvent policies (weed grinder).

user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

If you want fair each county have them most autumn’s in the US.

Life isn’t fair, get over it.

I want this, I want that. Why can’t I have what they have…Stop worrying about everyone else.

user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63

I can see it is for illegal drug use.

Go to original post