user profile
Sign in
user profile

Incorrectly suspended from SFP

by Seller_YOEZmSVgbCJ2n

In the years that I have been in the SFP program I have never cancelled a single SFP order that wasn’t requested by the customer. I just received a suspension notice that I have been removed from the program for that reason. I went back into my message history and took screenshots of the cancellation requests and attached them to my appeal. I’m curious if this only happened to me or if it was a system wide glitch.

Tags: Cancelled order, INR (item not received), USPS
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZDGgATBGegBqy
In reply to: Seller_YOEZmSVgbCJ2n's post

Please post the message that you received from Amazon

user profile
Seller_WQj6Zg0jH6DBA
user profile
Seller_mGMl3Jjw3tz04

So the suspensions are happening too now. See my thread on the same issue. We need to bring this to the moderator attention. I emailed SFP performance and got a BS reply which was worse than even some of SS replies we are used to

user profile
Seller_mGMl3Jjw3tz04

17000 units in last 6 months and 11 cancelled. 10 from this glitch!

im sure will be getting the suspension notice soon. how much is ur cancellation rate?

Any mods who can help? these are tough times to run the operations and now this!

user profile
Seller_qzoy2Ezlix0U1

the glitch has been discussed

user profile
Seller_YOEZmSVgbCJ2n

Day 2 with no reply from SFP Performance. Suspended for cancelling orders that the customers sent cancellation requests for. Am I the only one affected by this glitch?

user profile
Seller_Jf1687Tdz2VvQ

Same issue here… some are counting as defects and some are not. All were requested by the buyer with the appropriate email header. Here is the response from the seller fulfilled prime team:

"Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We appreciate your efforts to maintain the Seller Fulfilled Prime performance requirements.

Regarding cancellation, a customer can cancel an order up to 30 minutes after placing it with no action required from you. If a customer cancels an order after 30 minutes, direct them to contact Customer Service instead of canceling the order yourself. By doing so, you avoid a negative impact on your cancellation rate.

Could you please let us know what measures you are putting in place to avoid the reoccurrence of this problem?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
The Seller Fulfilled Prime team"

So now they want to know what I AM GOING TO DO TO PREVENT THIS??

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post