user profile
Sign in
user profile

Grow your business with New Seller Incentives

by News_Amazon

We’re introducing New Seller Incentives, a suite of benefits to help you grow your brand, scale your business, and promote your products. New Seller Incentives is based on Amazon’s Perfect Launch playbook.

New Professional sellers who list their first product on or after January 1, 2022, in the US, Japan, or Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain only) are eligible for New Seller Incentives. Existing Professional sellers expanding to the US, Japan, or Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain only) are also eligible.

Through New Seller Incentives, eligible sellers who take the required actions can qualify for benefits worth more than $50,000 in potential value. Benefits include the following:

• Get a 5% bonus on up to $1 million in eligible branded sales if you enroll in Amazon Brand Registry and are identified as the brand owner. You can also receive credits for Amazon Vine and Transparency.
  • If you adopt FBA, you can get up to $200 in credits for shipping to fulfillment centers and automatic enrollment in FBA New Selection (provides free monthly storage, liquidations, and returns processing for eligible new-to-FBA products). You can also receive up to $200 in credits for Sponsored Products.
  • Receive up to $50 in credits for Amazon Coupons to help you create compelling promotions for customers in the Amazon store.

Terms and conditions apply.

To get started, go to New Seller Incentives.

Tags: News and Announcements
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_6E3wJx0rvcA60
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I meet all above conditions as a new seller. How can I sign up fo the New Seller Incentive program to benefit from the above?
There is no “ sign up”button anywhere!

user profile
Seller_mVJx3fwlCRWBi

I meet all above conditions as a new seller also as a brand owner, I did not get these benefits at all.

user profile
Beth_Amazon

Hi @Blimarr,

While we are still working to correct the previously stated issues, we plan to provide eligible Sellers with a refund or credit by July 14th, 2022.

user profile
Beth_Amazon

Hi Itamar,

Let me reach out to the team. Have you opened a Seller Support Case for this yet?

Thanks,
Beth

user profile
Beth_Amazon

Hi Itamar,

After reviewing your account, you are unfortunately not eligible for any New Seller Incentives as you have listed the first buyable offer in December, specifically on 2021-12-30. For Sellers to be eligible for NSI, they should have listed their first buyable offer on or after Jan 1, 2022 as listed on NSI T&Cs.

Our team is unable to bend any rules since this date is set in stone with the Team

My Best,
Beth

user profile
Seller_4B8r6FNTjkFSE

We are an existing seller and brand owner and are eager to expand to all of these markets but are being told that we cannot use our same FNSKUs from the USA in each market and we use those to barcode our products for FBA. Can Amazon fix this so our FNSKUs are kept the same in each region? We also would like a way to update some old SKU names to more meaningful ones, and are told we can merge those with the old ones to keep our reviews and sales history, but that only the NEW FNSKU can be retained not the original one - can you also fix that so sellers have the option which FNSKU to retain on the new SKU names? And lastly, we are really struggling to find a group in Amazon that can assist us on a global level in migrating our listings easily. For example, we just migrated to Australia, and half our titles came across missing data, and the process was not quick and simple at all... lots of issues to fix, images and videos not ported over, etc. Can you improve this or assign a global support rep who can help us in all regions to make this smoother and easier as a process to do! Thanks.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post