user profile
Sign in
user profile

It's so wierd..I recieved someone elses returned item and I wasn't expecting a returned item because I don't have any returns that were coming back

by Seller_NRcsAplCDjo30

I recieved a package from Amazon. I wasn't expecting anything, but it had my name and address on the package. Inside was 1 unit of Revelon make up. and a piece of paper with Amazon info on it that says it a vender return due to it being damaged. I don't sell Revelon makeup and I wouldn't buy make up, except for maybe my gf. To add to it, I cannot find any record of a return sent to me in the timeframe this package showed up. I don't get it. There is a shipping address on the paper that was inside the package and an RA# . It's just wierd because it seems like the unit should have been shipped to Ohio, ( the state where the seller is, yet it was sent to me in FL. And I have no record of a return anytime recently so I don't see how it could have been mixed up with a return that should have gone back to me. I'm not sure how I would even go about attemting to return the package to Amazon so they can get it back to where it should be going to. Wish it was something cool! lol

Tags: FBA
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Dominic_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_NRcsAplCDjo30's post

Hi @Seller_NRcsAplCDjo30,

Dominic from Amazon here, happy to try to help. Can you please submit a case ID with Seller Support? I can try to potentially troubleshoot.

Best,

Dominic

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post