user profile
Sign in
user profile

Payment initiated but not received in my bank

by Seller_DdDs3imJIvjkf

I have initiated payment jun 20th, and today is June 27th the payment is still not showing up in my bank account. On the disbursement page it says the payments has been completed and acknowledged by Amazons bank provider . Normally it takes 2 business days to show up. I took the trace ID to my bank and they said they cant find anything with the trace ID. I subsequently initiated a few more payments and still havent received anything from my bank yet. @CR_Amazon

Tags: Payments
14 replies
14 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Connor_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_DdDs3imJIvjkf's post

Hi @Seller_DdDs3imJIvjkf

Connor from Amazon here, thanks for reaching out to us today.

Have you opened a support case about this issue yet, I do see a payment processed from June 20th on my end. Support should be able to take a closer look into this. Let me know if you have any cases open with them as well so that I can dig into it as well.

Cheers,

Conor

user profile
Seller_CBI2IzB55kKEG
In reply to: Seller_DdDs3imJIvjkf's post

You should double check that the bank account information hasn't changed. About 4 years ago I had the same issue with my disbursements. Somehow my bank info was changed. I didn't recieve any 2FA notice. No email notice. No red flag at the top of my Seller Central home page (remember the red flag?!?). Amazon eventually gave me the money. Im assuming because all of their security measures failed that they knew they were liable. My account must have been accessed by someone with inside access.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post