user profile
Sign in
user profile

Issues Submitting Transparency Codes - Shipping Confirmation File Upload

by Seller_OUcv80vNwyovN

Does anyone else experience issues when trying to provide/upload transparency codes via a Shipping Confirmation File?

We ship our orders using 3rd party software and they are not yet compatible with "SubmitFeed API" for transparency codes, so our only option is to utilize the Shipping Confirmation File and upload manually.

We have no issues whatsoever if there is only a single transparency enabled sku on the order, but if there are multiple transparency enabled skus on the same order, or if there are a large quantity of a single transparency enabled skus on the same order, the Shipping Confirmation File fails for those orders.

I have opened several support tickets since this program started well over a year ago, and still have not been able to get this resolved. Amazon institutes this requirement, but then the tools they give us Sellers to follow through do not work. I have gotten support to admit there were issues, but here we are a year later, and still no resolution and the contact I was speaking with about this no longer returns my emails.

My latest issue was today, I had an order for 370 units of a transparency enabled sku. Being a transparency code has roughly 32 characters each, there are alot of transparency characters to provide for this order. When I upload the file it fails because of the size/field limits.

Latest CASE ID - 15481943311

Can someone please look into this case and a resolution going forward.

Please Help!

@Bryce_Amazon

@Jameson_Amazon

@Jim_Amazon

Tags: Seller fulfilled, Shipping
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
KJ_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_OUcv80vNwyovN's post

Hello @Seller_OUcv80vNwyovN

Thanks for that feedback about transparency codes.

I checked Case 15481943311 and see that the team is reviewing your current request.

I also reached out to our partner team with that general feedback, and requested any guidance or steps for you to follow in the future. I will follow up when that is available.

KJ_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post