user profile
Sign in
user profile

Who Do You Want to Connect With At Partner Connect? Amazon Accelerate, Sept. 14-15, 2022

by Wyatt_Amazon

Explore over 25 Amazon programs and third-party service providers at Partner Connect. Partner Connect is an exciting enhancement to Amazon Accelerate – the premier annual seller conference. Our take on the traditional tradeshow, Partner Connect allows attendees to connect and interact with suggested Amazon Selling Programs and third-party service providers, either in-person or over the virtual event platform.

PARTNER CONNECT INCLUDES:

Amazon Selling Programs:

• Amazon Brand Protection

• Veeqo

• Amazon Live

• Amazon Launchpad

• Amazon Freight

• Amazon Seller Lending

• Amazon Global Mile

• Buy with Prime

• Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment

Third-party Service Providers:

• Perpetua

• Intuit

• Quartile

• Payoneer

• Avask

• SparkX

• Tiekametrics

• Getida

• Sellers Funding

• First Choice Shipping

• Regional Express

• Oracle

• Codisto

• Open Text

• 8Fig

• VidMob

• A2X Accounting

• Ampd

SO MANY MORE REASONS TO ATTEND Amazon Accelerate 2022

Networking for In-person Attendees

Attend in-person to connect with fellow sellers and Amazon employees at our fun evening social events like the Welcome Block Party in the Seattle Center on Day 1, and the closing reception on Day 2.

Virtual Networking Huddles

Participate virtually, and you will have the opportunity to make connections during the conference during the virtual networking huddles. Virtual networking huddles are online spaces where individuals can meet with other sellers and Amazon employees to discuss specific topics of interest.

DON’T WAIT! register now

Registration for this two-day conference is USD 499 per in-person ticket – but in-person tickets are limited and going fast! In-person group discounts are also available. Virtual attendance is free.

Watch this short video to find out what’s in store at Amazon Accelerate 2022 and visit amazonaccelerate.com to learn more.

Follow us on social media to stay connected on conference updates.

Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube

Whether you attend Amazon Accelerate virtually or in-person, there are many opportunities to connect and engage in a valuable way.

Here on the forums, we are wondering---- who are you most looking forward to connecting with? Is it meeting your Seller Forums Community? Chatting directly with Third Party Service providers, Amazon Employees or Program Owners?

Tags: Fulfillment
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Xpktjspu2oF5C
In reply to: Wyatt_Amazon's post

Will amazon ever have the event in the “flyover” states.

Virtual is not the same as the real thing

user profile
Seller_WAUh3i4dkQNfE
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_AGInYcZXd4oMt

Who will be available for the Cafe Appts? Is there a list somewhere?

When will sign up for these appts open up?

user profile
Seller_rSX5Xca68Ebsr

I would be interested in the SellerSupport Program.

1. To brush up on my broken english.
  2. To learn how to respond to my customers using prewritten scripts.
  3. To understand the joys of frustrating said customer repeatedly.
  4. To master the ability to close a customer case, with a totally unrelated reply.
  5. To become proficient in every CUSS word in every language on earth (“courtesy” of the customers 2nd through 10th reply to their original question)

and of course, I really want to enter the contest to win a trip to the USA.

The annual Contest goes to the person who can close the most cases in a 1 hour shift.

Last years winner closed 187 cases - that is over 3 per minute.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post