user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA inventory is missing need help

by Seller_wjZntsXtRsUcq

I sent in inventory to Amazon FBA179HHNKYL, all inventory was checked in and accounted for. However, the inventory never appeared in my inventory and is not shown as currently in transfer. All the inventory simply vanished - It was a large shipment with mostly Mandalorian action figures and transformers.

I opened a case with support # 13654208271 stating that my inventory page shows that it was all received and accounted for but it's not in my inventory and not in transfer status. I got a response to provide proof of purchase receipts and proof of delivery and I did. Then they were sending me emails every couple days to thank me for my patients that they are investigating the issue. I thought it was a good sign.

Recently i went to look at status of my case and it says it was closed because all units were received and accounted for. I reply that that is correct but it's not in my inventory or doesn't show as in transfer. I keep reopening the case but keep on getting the same response that it was received and accounted for and a link on how to send inventory to Amazon warehouse.

I don't know what to do anymore as all my inventory disappeared and the support is not giving me answers. Please help with any suggestions.

Tags: Inventory, Missing
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_lL56sfALOfvzT
In reply to: Seller_wjZntsXtRsUcq's post

We just had a similar post here in the forums about Coach bags.

Where you approved by AM to sell toys, and the brand?

Do you have invoices and a letter of authorization form the trademark holders for Mando and Transformers? I believe they are both Disney.

they could have gone missing due to trademark infringement, check your account health.

user profile
Jameson_Amazon

Hi @Seller_wjZntsXtRsUcq,

Thank you for reaching out. I apologize for the frustration this situation has caused!

Just wanted to quickly check in with you since it's been a couple days, has the inventory since appeared in your account or are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks again,

Jameson

user profile
Seller_aUbEyzlSSnsDJ

Are you receiving sales. Even though you cannot see them on your dash. If not, sorry you are in a bad spot. This happens to often on amazon. This is why we are FBM. Good luck we hope some other poster can help.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post