20019 members
6919 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Terrible Amazon Customer Satisfaction

by Seller_aYuwOkeLd5dHt
in Handmade Community group

This is my story.

I am a new FBM Handmade seller living in an Asian country. I am also a mother of 2.

1. This customer placed a $60 order from my store on MAY 13, 2024, and I immediately dispatched her package.

2. I get her return request On MAY 30, 2024 for the reason of " ordered by mistake", without any message from her before that. And I did what I thought would be the most convenient for my beloved Amazon customer: I issued a full refund without returning my items.

3. On JUN22,2024. I got her message again saying she wanted to cancel that order, and I, immediately responded, and explained her order situation, saying that she did not need to worry about it.

4. Same day, I got 2 1-star-reviews from her, accusing me of:

1/. refusing to communicate with her,

2/. did not process a return, and kept sending that package to her

3/. and the most painful thing is she said that my handmade items are from China and cheap, people shoud not purchase

5. I have opened 3 cases with Amazon support and all they can do is recommend me to click that report button below the bad review hoping that it will be somehow removed.

If you happen to see this story. Do you think I made any mistake? Have you ever seen such story somewhere else? What happened? Is it supposed that these false reviews will stay there forever or they will be removed by Amazon?

Do I overreact and this is just an ordinary case on Amazon?

Tags: Customer, Negative reviews, Product reviews, Refunds, Return shipment
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_aYuwOkeLd5dHt
In reply to: Seller_aYuwOkeLd5dHt's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_aYuwOkeLd5dHt

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/65eede75-d65e-4e55-920a-4f65ba74760b#:~:text=%40Dougal_Amazon%40Rose_Amazon%40SEAmod%40KJ_Amazon

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/profile/0545018f-6bf9-32a9-8264-dc732ba53c54

Please help me!

user profile
SEAmod

Hello @Seller_aYuwOkeLd5dHt

I have opened an appeal for removal of the two product reviews. When I get a reply from that business team, I will update you here.

Susan

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post