user profile
Sign in
user profile

New Seller Community

452556 members
1996 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Unlock Your Selling Superpowers at Seller University: Your On-Demand Coaching Hub

by CR_Amazon
in New Seller Community group
Pinned by community managerpin

We have a lot of new sellers within this group, and we want to emphasize the importance of Seller University for new sellers. There is a ton of information to review, learn and absorb and some of the most successful new sellers create time to go through Seller University several times before every listing their first product for sale. It is important to know the policies, do's and don't and processes to help avoid policy violations or deactivations before you even get going.

No two businesses are the same. Every seller has their own operations, goals, and strategies, and can choose a different set of Amazon programs and tools to optimize their business. Amazon’s product and business experts have developed Seller University training to act as an on-demand selling coach. It offers tools and resources to help sellers learn and sharpen their skills—no matter their level of experience or stage of business.

This link brings you to a downloadable, comprehensive guide where we’ll share the ways you can make the most of these resources and create a personalized learning journey that’s tailored to meet your specific goals.

Additionally, take a look at the below resources (I recommend bookmarking them!) for additional ways to learn and continue your selling education.

By tapping into the wealth of training, tools, and resources available through Seller University, you'll gain the knowledge and confidence to navigate Amazon selling with increasing precision. From optimizing your product listings to leveraging the latest seller programs, you'll uncover insights to help your business thrive.

So what are you waiting for? Explore the resources above today and start leveling up your Amazon mastery!

Tags: Seller University, Tutorials
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
In reply to: CR_Amazon's post

If only each newbie would follow your advice and study Seller University! Or at least take a look in the forum from time to time...

We wouldn't have any longer threads asking "My account was suspended - Why can't I sell Nike and Tamagotchi?"

Each newbie has to know: Amazon doesn't forgive! There is no way to say "I didn't know, I am sorry". Each seller has ONE chance in a lifetime, if he mess it up the game is over - forever! That's why: learn first, act after.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post