user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon's Bots going crazy? Numerous items suddenly flagged as Plants and Seeds!

by Seller_1aFu5QXZcX15m

Oh my goodness, suddenly today numerous ASINs in my inventory -- consisting of sewing patterns and stitchery kits! -- are being flagged as non-compliant because they are deemed Plants and Seeds by Amazon's bots! I'm being instructed to recategorize these, when they are already in the correct category. Some of these items have been part of my inventory for a very long time. After waiting on hold for nearly an hour, Account Health helped me figure out how to file an appeal, and subsequently quite a few MORE items were added to the list. This is so upsetting.

Tags: Compliance
30 replies
30 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_FM4TuZBO1GUDh
In reply to: Seller_1aFu5QXZcX15m's post

Yes! We have 23 that are all coffee and tea products. Correctly listed as well. Some FB groups are having people state all sorts of items like monopoly boards, a hat, candy and so on.

Amazon needs to clean this up. This is becoming a consistent issue with bots going crazy.

user profile
Seller_hMIK0M9OsKb5U

I have over 20 now! And just looked at what needs to be done to fix Amazon's crazy bot opinions and it wants us to write a book and send "proof" like pictures and documents! Jeez READ the freaking AD!

user profile
Seller_YEG7lRFI3Maem

Exact same issue here. I sell toys that can't remotely be confused for "Pants and Seeds" and my list of "violations" is growing as I type.

user profile
Seller_rYTrg4elYjI8l

How did you file your complaint and what information do you need to provide? We have dozens of them

user profile
Seller_LeoWyIoEirlTH

I am going through this too right now!!! Please let me know what happens for you!!!!

user profile
Seller_AZPB6M9M65Mev

I only wish I could take the shoes we sell and grow them into more shoes. That would make my life so much easier. I cannot believe how long it’s taking Amazon to respond to this. They should be on top of this within an hour at the worst.

user profile
Seller_0ID20lH2kPO9N

I awoke to the same issue. Numerous EARRING listings flagged as seeds and plants....what in the heck?? Ugghh.

user profile
Seller_8qAEngl5lZCxO

I'm seeing the same issue.

user profile
Seller_hJGRRNfGFKDor

Glad to hear it is not just us, we have >600 and growing.

user profile
Seller_KCNPKcvzp5BLy

same situation here...

already appealing.

Go to original post