user profile
Sign in
user profile

New Seller Community

452538 members
1994 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Freight and Shipping Suggestions Please!!!!

by Seller_R6Pw3cjCRwLNP
in New Seller Community group

Hi! I am totally new to this and have not even started selling yet. I have a manufacturer in Viet Nam for a canned fruit juice. I need to get 10 pallets of packaged fruit juice from Viet Nam to the US Amazon North Carolina Fulfillment Center. The pallets are sized 48x40x75 inches. Length, Width, Height And each pallet weights 2910 pounds. I was originally quoted $3500 for shipment from port in Viet Nam to Port in Savannah in US. I accepted that quote. I am new with nothing to compare quotes with. Now I am told that prices have changed and the cost is now $8400. I feel like I am being taken advantage of due to not knowing what a reasonable cost should be. Does anyone have recommendations for carriers or suggestions and recommendations on what I should do???? Any help at all would be more than greatly appreciated.......

Tags: Fulfillment, Ship to FC, Shipping, Shipping costs, Warehouse
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_z3XfkorVSmnEY
In reply to: Seller_R6Pw3cjCRwLNP's post

Hopefully you're not trying to ship directly to Amazon. Their requirements are pallets no higher than 72 inches and weight no more than 1500 pounds.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G200978400#GUID-66C8B82B-B0FA-4EEC-AFDD-C7FE473EB8E9__SECTION_76934BD4B92843B39989BE846E3A75AA

With that being said, we don't import so I can't be of any help there.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post