user profile
Sign in
user profile

Your direct fulfillment warehouse xxxxhas been suspended. As a result of the suspension, the inventory for all items in this warehouse is set to zero; no new orders will be sent until it is reinstated. If you have any open orders, please do ship them

by Seller_3CWUPo05YeNNd

Any one else get this email recently. No other explanation from anyone?

Tags: Customer
1.2K views
95 replies
95 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_3CWUPo05YeNNd's post

Do you see anything in SellerCentral? Does your inventory show 0?

user profile
Seller_DZ1maDmp7Xt2o

Sounds, spammy did it come to your personal email, is it in messages from Amazon somewhere on your dashboard?

Where does your shipping outstanding orders come in to something from a fulfillment Warehouse, is it Amazon’s Warehouse?

user profile
Seller_Svctui4diZK2I

Sounds real fake. I would make sure you run everything through seller central

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

@JR_Chemical_Coatings, this email is from Amazon and is legitimate–NOT spam and definitely something to pay attention to.This is the first round of metrics-based suspension for Vendor Central Direct Fulfillment.

user profile
Seller_8YJGpxY110HFF

Yes we also received the message. We have spoke to them as well as got emails from them. They basically say it happened to a lot of others, they don’t know why and we have to wait until they decide to reinstate us. They keep saying that it has nothing to do with account issues and that our account is in good standing.

user profile
Seller_p3tunJA7hoVpI

Yes, having the same issue and have talked to them and have a ticket in. We keep getting the same response. They don’t know why and it has happened to a lot of others. They basically keep saying we have to wait to see if they reinstate us. They keep saying our account was in good standing and it has nothing to do with that.

user profile
Seller_axaRebENI1guS

Yes, we’ve gotten it and our Direct Fulfillment account was suspended. Multiple calls into support and they confirmed that thousands of DF accounts have been suspended for internal review, but not based on individual performances. Looks like Amazon is reviewing the program as a whole - and are currently offering zero info on when or if accounts will be reinstated.

user profile
Seller_bLRuMbjggHxc3

It has nothing to do with Inventory Performance Index? I have heard of a few sellers being limited or stopped from sending in because the Index Performance dropped into the yellow or red.

user profile
Seller_8YJGpxY110HFF

Our account performance is excellent and has been the whole time. They assured me when I called it had nothing to do with the account performance.

user profile
Seller_oonnkARFrVCS4

It is legitimate as it has happened to ours too. Our inventory was set to zero and when we try to add more, they are not showing up live. We have contacted metrics contact, they say it is not due to metrics, but no one has explanation. I see now the vendor central reports page is not all responding correctly, so hopefully they get it fixed soon

Go to original post