user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seeds and Plants. Wth

by Seller_ZWJu6SC7QqWWD

soooo my ceramic drawer knobs are being hit with bogus violations stating they are seeds and plants

I wish they were so I can plant them and I can grow them and not have to buy supplies anymore. I mean come on Amazon what on earth is happening. These are ceramic drawer knobs not live plants or seeds. Your bots are Cuckoo

And just in time for prime day. Sellers have no time for this, we just want to run our businesses efficiently and without any waste of time interruptions. Please fix this

I can't wait to get 1000s more of these over the weekend. I know it's coming. I'll just wait. Great 4th of July weekend. Fun for all I'm sure

Tags: Account Health
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OAAf0BtMbrP5Y
In reply to: Seller_ZWJu6SC7QqWWD's post

i am getting them as well for toys and sporting goods.

user profile
Seller_Qvkq0XIyYVeNa

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/e76931c2-fe2f-41dd-bd0c-f4fa6be813cf?postId=e76931c2-fe2f-41dd-bd0c-f4fa6be813cf

I just posted my similar situation.

user profile
Seller_kF8CTuwhwn6Xy

Same here, 8 notifications on random products, none linked to gardening, seeds etc. Someone has really messed up on the algo here. ADMIN/MODs - please resolve

user profile
Seller_zinnr9HADdMb2

1000s of posts this morning now on this.

More ridiculous accusations form the Amazon ai BOT triggering 30 account health violations. These are leather sports gloves for FOOTBALL! These are NOT live plants or seeds. PLEASE remove these violations now. We have looked over our entire listing and find no information that would lead Amazon to think these are live plants of seeds.

"This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330."

B0D2P5KK3Z

B0D2P82LW2

B0D2P9M2FV

B0D2P8PBD2

B0D2P9YXMZ

B0D2PC5HTZ

B0D2P9PX3B

B0D2P95ZFY

B0D2PCR22N

B0D2PCHND4

B0D2PC176S

B0D2PC2ZYD

B0D2P8G7FH

B0D2PD3D4X

B0D2P84T1D

B0D2P9M2GJ

B0D2P9MDCW

B0D2P9147P

B0D2PBNL6P

B0D2PB15T6

B0D2PBBMPQ

B0D2P9D2WX

B0D2P9XPBW

B0D2PCK9WW

B0D2PB2KGQ

B0CX9R3CRP

B0D2P7QWRH

B0D4B1CHM1

B0D2P9H146

B0D8G3K48V

user profile
Michelle_Amazon

Hello @Seller_ZWJu6SC7QqWWD, @Seller_OAAf0BtMbrP5Y, @Seller_Qvkq0XIyYVeNa, @Seller_kF8CTuwhwn6Xy,

@Seller_zinnr9HADdMb2,

Michelle at Amazon here. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please know that we are working on this and will update you as soon as we have more information.

Regards,

Michelle

user profile
Seller_DIj3AzAxP0FOa

Same issue here on an acrylic sign! Feel like we are building a business on a house of cards ...

user profile
Seller_T04e1Xn1Myjhp

Same ! We have appealed (probably a waste of time) we have also tried to call in (evidently everyone is) I was told the wait time to talk to a human was over 1-hour !

It amazes me there is no communication or letters from Amazon to sellers stating: ( hey we fu34$@ up but we are actively working on a fix but rest assured this will be corrected and you violations removed)....

Wishful thinking right?

user profile
Seller_hvDb6bxkxyHbe

We have 74 violations, all about clothing. Not sure what the issue is. I called SS last night and was told to file the appeals on each one and wait. So that is what I did, and what I am doing. Crossing my fingers.

user profile
Seller_YvPJcV8cv0Kiu

How many 1,000s of sellers spent hours on this? And explain why we have to agree to not do it again? *We didnt list these in any wrong catagory! - but, we are suppose to click, will not do this again, like agreement to a crime that was not commited! These AI bots are insane, and should be banned, why is this company unamerican, we are suppose to be innocent, until proven guilty. - - Think, Amazon should look into this as time is money, and how much money was lost for nothing

user profile
Seller_5qsMjbkKfkOFn

Same issue on a model car. Amazon has become a complete joke.

Go to original post