user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon's shipping fees are ridiculous

by Seller_gbCioG3Mvj6Wl

I might cancel a listing where the buyer is international. The amount on the left is what I would receive. The amount on the right is what Amazon would charge.

It will cost me pretty much the amount on the right. So not worth it.

Tags: Shipping costs
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kNAboD6kRgVt7
In reply to: Seller_gbCioG3Mvj6Wl's post

They are going to make money off you either way. If you have the individual plan, this is how.

If you sell enough items each month, you can pay Amazon $39.99 a month for a Professional Account and can set your own shipping rates.

user profile
Jameson_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_gbCioG3Mvj6Wl's post

Hi @Seller_gbCioG3Mvj6Wl,

Thank you sharing your experience here! I just wanted to chime in and provide some additional information on setting your own shipping rates - thank you for mentioning this, @Seller_kNAboD6kRgVt7!

If you have a professional selling account, you can set shipping rates for your products in shipping templates. From the Settings menu, click Shipping Settings, and then go to the Shipping Templates tab, you will see options to create or edit shipping templates there. For more information on this process, please read through this resource.

Now, for more information on shipping settings for individual sellers, I'd recommend reading through this help page.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

All the best,

Jameson

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post