user profile
Sign in
user profile

Urgent Help Needed: Updating Tax Info and Obtaining Insurance to Avoid Amazon Suspension

by Seller_tSdc9f2s4SU8o

Hello everyone,

I'm a foreign seller on the Amazon US marketplace and recently received a requirement from Amazon to obtain product liability insurance. However, I encountered an issue with Marsh Accelerator, as they only provide insurance for US entities.

To comply, I established an LLC in the United States. From my understanding, I need to update my tax information to reflect my newly established US LLC in order to obtain insurance from Marsh Accelerator. However, I'm also aware that I can only update the tax information and cannot change the country of establishment on the legal entity page to the US.

Here are my specific questions:

1. Is updating the tax information to reflect my US LLC sufficient to obtain insurance from Marsh Accelerator?

2. Is there any requirement to change the country of establishment to the US, even though I can't do that on the legal entity page?

3. Has anyone else gone through a similar process and resolve it, and if so, could you share your experience and any advice you might have?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Tags: Address, Insurance, Policy, Taxes, Verification
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_tSdc9f2s4SU8o
In reply to: Seller_tSdc9f2s4SU8o's post

@Stevie_Amazon@Charly_Amazon@Josh_Amazon@Dougal_Amazon@CR_Amazon@Jim_Amazon

kindly help

There are no more posts to display