user profile
Sign in
user profile

Updates to FBA New Selection

by News_Amazon

As announced in January, we're excited to expand FBA New Selection this year because of the positive response from sellers like you.

To make it easier to offer new products through FBA, the program provides free storage and removals for eligible, standard-size items and free return processing for apparel and shoes. Plus, if you're a new FBA seller, you can get a $100 discount on Amazon partnered carrier shipping.

In addition, FBA New Selection offers these new benefits:

Sponsored ads

For new-to-FBA sellers, we'll offer up to $200 in sponsored ads promotional clicks and the free creation of advertising campaigns.

No ASIN limit

We've removed the 500-ASIN limit, allowing an unlimited number of eligible new-to-FBA parent ASINs.

Oversize item eligibility

For up to 30 units per parent ASIN, we'll provide free storage for up to 90 days and free removals for up to 180 days for eligible oversize items.

Improved benefits for apparel and shoes

For apparel and shoes, we've increased the free storage benefit from 50 units to 100 units per new standard-size parent ASIN, and extended the period for waived storage fees from 90 days to 120 days. In addition, we've increased the free removals benefit from 50 units to 100 units per parent ASIN for 180 days.

Eligibility for the customer returns processing fee waiver was extended from 120 days to 180 days, and the waiver applies to 20 units instead of 50 units per parent ASIN.

To qualify for the new benefits, eligible parent ASINs must be received at a fulfillment center on or after April 1, 2021.

To learn more and enroll, go to FBA New Selection.

Note: All fee waiver benefits are tracked from the date that the ASIN is first received at a fulfillment center.

Tags: News and Announcements
2.7K views
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_XFj8akGqahG0f
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Seems Amazon isn’t hitting it’s FBA numbers. They are now having to give concessions of their fees and storage as they are getting outrageous. Flat talk they are LOSING FBA sellers. They are trying to regain sellers and find new items to put on the site as they are showing little growth of inventory selections. Basically the site is clogged with thousands of sellers selling the exact same item like Ebay. But now Amazon is following Ebay as they are now discounting fee and storage of sneakers while Ebay has been charging no commission of sneakers for months now.

user profile
Seller_GHaLZGVAkPI0h
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Hello Dear Authorized;

It was my first fba product and I listed it on March 23rd. My product entered the warehouse on April 1st. I enrolled in the program on the 1st or 2nd of the month.

Will I be able to benefit from the advertising promotion?

Is this campaign valid for every new product? More than once on other products? (the one if the parents are new as well)

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post