user profile
Sign in
user profile

113-9383383-9897045 feedback removal request

by Seller_XTq5B9ziYWxSH

Subject: Request for Removal of Offensive Buyer Feedback

Dear Amazon Customer Service,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the removal of a recent buyer feedback comment on my account. The comment contains offensive language that is highly inappropriate and derogatory. Specifically, the feedback includes the use of the letter "N," which is often used as a shorthand for a deeply offensive racial slur ("ngga" or "ngger"), a term historically associated with racism and hate.

As a seller on your platform, I take pride in providing excellent service to all customers regardless of background or identity. It is distressing to see such language used in a customer review, as it not only violates Amazon's guidelines on respectful communication but also perpetuates harm and discrimination.

I kindly request that Amazon promptly remove this feedback from my account. I believe its presence not only misrepresents the service I provide but also undermines the integrity of your feedback system.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance in resolving this issue.

Sincerely,

Tags: Account Health
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
In reply to: Seller_XTq5B9ziYWxSH's post

user profile
Seller_XTq5B9ziYWxSH
Show post
Customer Service,

this is not the "customer service" here but a forum for sellers.

You don't have to deal with "customer service" because you are not a customer but a seller.

Regarding feedbacks, you have to use the feedback manager. If you don't know how, go in your seller central, type "feedback manager" in the search bar on top and follow the instructions.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post