user profile
Sign in
user profile

New FBA Dashboard features performance metrics and growth opportunities

by News_Amazon

We’ve launched a new FBA Dashboard that features key performance metrics to help you manage your FBA business seamlessly. The update is part of our ongoing efforts to make FBA tools easier to find and use.

The FBA Dashboard offers a consolidated view of your FBA business, including sales, shipments, inventory, and growth opportunities.

The dashboard’s centralized navigation groups your most critical inventory management pages together, making it easier to navigate between them and act on recommendations to optimize your business.

To learn more, go to FBA Dashboard.

We appreciate your feedback so that we can continue to improve our reporting and management tools in Seller Central. Click Feedback at the bottom left of the dashboard to tell us what you think.

Tags: News and Announcements
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_AXuLpb1OPZoIw
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

What dashboard?

You guys forgot to set authorizations in the user management to let people set viewers to be able to view the dashboard…

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/fba/dashboard/

try going there yourselves.

user profile
Seller_V0Z73j03Fbgc5

The information for our items is not currently showing right and the fields keep changing when we refresh the page or sort differently. I really hope this gets fixed because right now the information is all broken and wrong.

user profile
Seller_nRFmxiQg4EGrw

At first glance, it looks pretty good, I’m sure some details are not perfect. But I find it funny how you talk about how great it is to have “centralized navigation” and it being “easier to navigate between them and act on recommendations to optimize your business”, when you’ve done the exact opposite to the Seller Central page.

Not a feature that I’ve needed in the past, but it looks like it could be useful to some. Although I have to wonder why it’s telling me that I have one item “eligible for removal order”.

user profile
Seller_q9NrBezBX5PSy

user profile
Seller_mOTY1Qn06XFvb

Thank you for the new FBA Dashboard feature.

As a Super User and not an Admin User just like the experience of other people on this thread, I cannot access the link due to user permission issue.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/fba/dashboard?ref_=myi_dashboard_vl_fba

Can somebody please send a screen shot on User Permissions so that we can enable the new FBA Dashboard for Super User? I cannot find it. I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

user profile
Seller_8sanCjJ2M3HON

I wish they would stop “fixing” things. That are not broken.

It just makes everything more difficult.

user profile
Seller_GpxiEwTpYANyX

Can’t access the new one but not looking foward to the changes already…will follow the helpful posts here in the forums…they ruined the original dashboard of 3+ years ago which had everything we wanted and needed in one glance. Even adding new product used to be part of inventory now it’s under a new section called catalog --we didn’t even know about the change. It’s been rather nerve-wracking with the changes and at times creating more work or checking different tabs and areas.

user profile
Seller_JjE2JQrvtjAN2

I find it too busy, way too much data on the screen that my dull brain can’t comprehend. I hope to understand it after a year or so because my complaints often don’t work.

user profile
Seller_Ns3SrUlp3CKbi

Odd you all keep whining about metrics. Nobody cares about the metrics! Amazon doesn’t care about the metrics or you all wouldn’t take 2 years and counting to figure out why usps shipping labels aren’t working on amazon! This site is a dumpster fire or scammers and people who have no idea how selling works!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post