user profile
Sign in
user profile

Request to remove meltable FBA inventory by April 15

by News_Amazon

To meet product quality standards, we won’t accept meltable inventory at our fulfillment centers between April 15 and October 15, 2024.

Meltable refers to all heat-sensitive products, such as chocolate, gummies, and select jelly- and wax-based products.

Meltable products that are stored or arrive at our fulfillment centers after April 14, 2024, will be disposed of for a fee. For more information, go to FBA removal order fees.

To avoid disposal, you can either submit removal orders or aim to liquidate your meltable inventory before April 15 by running sales.

To submit a removal order or request an exemption, go to Meltable FBA inventory.

Tags: News and Announcements
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bUS47wleweJ65
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

so candle and wax melt are considered as wax-based meltable products?

So Amazon won't accept candle and wax melt are sent to FBA during April to Oct?

Please clarify, thank you!

user profile
Seller_TMserLw0QU4BR

Is this due to redistributing products and having them in hot trucks or are you saying the workers are in sweatshop conditions?

user profile
Seller_nRFmxiQg4EGrw

user profile
Seller_TMserLw0QU4BR
Show post
Is this due to redistributing products and having them in hot trucks or are you saying the workers are in sweatshop conditions?

Things will be in hot trucks even for delivery; but I think the correct answer to your question is "Yes".

user profile
Seller_YvPBIxRVq0U9P

Dear Seller Support I have a question. I am aware that I cannot replenish meltable inventory to FC after April 14, but would Amazon ask me to place a removal order for any meltable product on April 14, that is already placed at FC before April 14 ?

user profile
Seller_7rNklHYkq1IwY

How can we download a report that shows which of our products currently in stock at an Amazon Fulfillment Center are flagged as "Meltable", since "Meltable" doesn't appear to be a product attribute that is visible within Seller Central?

user profile
Seller_mqaelWb1L1HUj

how do I find out if my product is meltable inventory? I wrote customer service about my gummy product they said my ASIN wasn’t on the list but my product is gummies so I’m confused! Also, if I can’t send my product to the Amazon warehouse to be shipped by them does that mean I have to ship my own products out until October 15 or is there another option for me to ship them to customers?

user profile
Seller_iA9AfamiasJ70

Our wax candle products (in jars - not candle sticks) are distributed throughout many Amazon FBA warehouses by Amazon's choice for fulfillment. These are sold year-round so do we need to change all to FBM rather than FBA?

user profile
Seller_ODGnET55Q6yM6

How are we supposed to check if any of our ASINs is included in that 36,500 huge Excel list??

user profile
Seller_yBZYGdw5gjxxN

Can I sell candle products if I don't FBA?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post