Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_wn2qnf6O0sgWJ

How to create a bundle listing with existing products

Dear fellow sellers,

I’ve searched everywhere for answers but can’t find it.

I have two products sold separately with unique ASIN and now I want to also sell them together as a bundle.

When I went through the standard “create a product” process I can’t find where to combine these two existing lists into this new one.

Please someone help!

3.7K views
16 replies
Tags:ASIN, Listings
0 replies
user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S

You will have to create the bundle with a completely new UPC and listing. (If you are even allowed to bundle the items you wish to bundle)
You cannot combine two listings into a single listing as a bundle.
Amazon has specific rules on bundling that you need to check before you do this.

user profile
Seller_j1NiizhsjJNHC

When a bundle is created, it lives forever. That is the reason only factory authorized bundles are allowed. Once your offer sells out, there it will be a waste of time and space. By the way, when I find unauthorized bundles I eat them.
Dwight

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_wn2qnf6O0sgWJ

Dear fellow sellers,

I have two products sold separately with unique ASIN and now I want to also sell them together as a bundle.

When I went through the standard “create a product” process I can’t find where to combine these two existing lists into this new one.

Please someone help!

3.7K views
16 replies
user profile

by Seller_wn2qnf6O0sgWJ

Dear fellow sellers,

Please someone help!

3.7K views
16 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S

You will have to create the bundle with a completely new UPC and listing. (If you are even allowed to bundle the items you wish to bundle)
Amazon has specific rules on bundling that you need to check before you do this.

user profile
Seller_j1NiizhsjJNHC

When a bundle is created, it lives forever. That is the reason only factory authorized bundles are allowed. Once your offer sells out, there it will be a waste of time and space. By the way, when I find unauthorized bundles I eat them.
Dwight

user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S

user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S

user profile
Seller_j1NiizhsjJNHC

Dwight

user profile
Seller_j1NiizhsjJNHC

Dwight