Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
News_Amazon

Print Buy Shipping labels in bulk with QZ Tray

We’ve introduced QZ Tray, a new Buy Shipping label printing solution. QZ Tray allows you to unlock new features like new label formats and one-click printing when buying shipping labels in bulk.

QZ Tray is a third-party solution that provides the same single-order printing features as Print Connect, one-click printing and additional bulk label printing formats, including PDF and ZPL.

If you’re currently using Print Connect, you don’t need to uninstall Print Connect to install and use QZ Tray. However, all new sellers will be defaulted to QZ Tray only. We plan to disconnect Print Connect in the future, although timelines for when it will be disconnected are undecided.

For more information on QZ tray installation and benefits, go to QZ tray

For more information on purchasing labels in bulk, go to Buy shipping in bulk

To learn about additional benefits of using Buy Shipping, go to Use Buy Shipping services

1.1K views
83 replies
Tags:News and Announcements
0 replies
user profile
Seller_AlVPm6TFsKTAT
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Only problem is it doesn't let you print 2 labels to one sheet. Am I overlooking this or is this no longer possible?

user profile
Seller_eLNBlHWJwy1Np

We appreciate this change. THANK YOU

user profile
Seller_O0B7ygetWO1fL

Is there a way to make the labels bigger? I am printing on 8x11 with a label on one side and packing slip on other but they each only take half their page so everything is tiny. I have looked to change setting but no luck so far... anyone had figure this out?

thank you

user profile
Seller_p2lVTM5GVAe2r

Is there an option somewhere to make this go away? It adds an extra step I don't need.

user profile
Seller_gcr2AiHuLtKqe

This is a half-baked solution to a problem that (for us at least) didn't exist. Please give us the option to opt out of this.

user profile
Seller_7rNklHYkq1IwY

What was wrong with Print Connect? Why is it being replaced with QZ Tray? Why wasn't this announcement made BEFORE deprecating print Connect? We had several batches of labels disappear into nothing until we searched these seller forums and found that without QZ Tray labels would no longer print. How can we disable the final page of "successfully printed" order numbers? This additional printout does not help our workflow and just wastes valuable thermal printer paper.

user profile
Seller_GNzRcJ3QQnpAg

Until there is a setting that allows me to not print the page or pages of labels that contains the order number for the labels that were just printed, I would like to turn this feature off and use the previous method of printing. This new feature is missing a page that allows you to control the behavior of the printer. Is this alpha software?

user profile
Seller_KFAT1ODXaedHe

I'm unable to print more than 10 labels in bulk at once now. I get an error every time I try. I need to print them in batches of 10 or less

user profile
Seller_aV1Bh32hE0KND

Amazon is well aware QZ is not compatible with all systems.

After we buy bulk shipping, the labels are sent to a zip file; we then have to locate and open them in PDF. Not only is it completely ridiculous that we have these extra steps, but now every PDF label is separate and has to be printed individually; this completely defeats us shipping in bulk and is time-consuming. We also have to go back and make sure we didn't miss any labels because they are no longer together on one sheet.

Why not have QZ as an option for those who want it and leave bulk one-click shipping alone; it amazes me how often Amazon makes changes that no one asked for and ends up making it worse.

user profile
News_Amazon
We plan to disconnect Print Connect in the future, although timelines for when it will be disconnected are undecided.
View post

What are sellers who can't install QZ going to do when they disconnect Print Connect altogether? We probably won't even know until after it happens, seeing how good Amazon was about giving us a heads-up about this change.

user profile
Seller_RTQzU3vd2yHGr

QZ Tray takes me twice as long, uses twice as much ink and four times as much paper. How do we opt out of it and use Print Connect again? Oh, and the first time I used it the zpl. files wouldn't print, and I had to apply for a postage refund.

user profile
News_Amazon

We’ve introduced QZ Tray, a new Buy Shipping label printing solution. QZ Tray allows you to unlock new features like new label formats and one-click printing when buying shipping labels in bulk.

QZ Tray is a third-party solution that provides the same single-order printing features as Print Connect, one-click printing and additional bulk label printing formats, including PDF and ZPL.

If you’re currently using Print Connect, you don’t need to uninstall Print Connect to install and use QZ Tray. However, all new sellers will be defaulted to QZ Tray only. We plan to disconnect Print Connect in the future, although timelines for when it will be disconnected are undecided.

To learn about additional benefits of using Buy Shipping, go to Use Buy Shipping services

1.1K views
83 replies
user profile

by News_Amazon

1.1K views
83 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_AlVPm6TFsKTAT

Only problem is it doesn't let you print 2 labels to one sheet. Am I overlooking this or is this no longer possible?

user profile
Seller_eLNBlHWJwy1Np

user profile
Seller_O0B7ygetWO1fL

Is there a way to make the labels bigger? I am printing on 8x11 with a label on one side and packing slip on other but they each only take half their page so everything is tiny. I have looked to change setting but no luck so far... anyone had figure this out?

thank you

user profile
Seller_p2lVTM5GVAe2r

Is there an option somewhere to make this go away? It adds an extra step I don't need.

user profile
Seller_gcr2AiHuLtKqe

This is a half-baked solution to a problem that (for us at least) didn't exist. Please give us the option to opt out of this.

user profile
Seller_7rNklHYkq1IwY

What was wrong with Print Connect? Why is it being replaced with QZ Tray? Why wasn't this announcement made BEFORE deprecating print Connect? We had several batches of labels disappear into nothing until we searched these seller forums and found that without QZ Tray labels would no longer print. How can we disable the final page of "successfully printed" order numbers? This additional printout does not help our workflow and just wastes valuable thermal printer paper.

user profile
Seller_GNzRcJ3QQnpAg

Until there is a setting that allows me to not print the page or pages of labels that contains the order number for the labels that were just printed, I would like to turn this feature off and use the previous method of printing. This new feature is missing a page that allows you to control the behavior of the printer. Is this alpha software?

user profile
Seller_KFAT1ODXaedHe

I'm unable to print more than 10 labels in bulk at once now. I get an error every time I try. I need to print them in batches of 10 or less

user profile
Seller_aV1Bh32hE0KND

After we buy bulk shipping, the labels are sent to a zip file; we then have to locate and open them in PDF. Not only is it completely ridiculous that we have these extra steps, but now every PDF label is separate and has to be printed individually; this completely defeats us shipping in bulk and is time-consuming. We also have to go back and make sure we didn't miss any labels because they are no longer together on one sheet.

Why not have QZ as an option for those who want it and leave bulk one-click shipping alone; it amazes me how often Amazon makes changes that no one asked for and ends up making it worse.

user profile
News_Amazon
We plan to disconnect Print Connect in the future, although timelines for when it will be disconnected are undecided.
View post

What are sellers who can't install QZ going to do when they disconnect Print Connect altogether? We probably won't even know until after it happens, seeing how good Amazon was about giving us a heads-up about this change.

user profile
Seller_RTQzU3vd2yHGr

QZ Tray takes me twice as long, uses twice as much ink and four times as much paper. How do we opt out of it and use Print Connect again? Oh, and the first time I used it the zpl. files wouldn't print, and I had to apply for a postage refund.

user profile
Seller_AlVPm6TFsKTAT

user profile
Seller_AlVPm6TFsKTAT

user profile
Seller_eLNBlHWJwy1Np

user profile
Seller_eLNBlHWJwy1Np

user profile
Seller_O0B7ygetWO1fL

thank you

user profile
Seller_O0B7ygetWO1fL

thank you

user profile
Seller_p2lVTM5GVAe2r

user profile
Seller_p2lVTM5GVAe2r

user profile
Seller_gcr2AiHuLtKqe

user profile
Seller_gcr2AiHuLtKqe

user profile
Seller_7rNklHYkq1IwY

user profile
Seller_7rNklHYkq1IwY

user profile
Seller_GNzRcJ3QQnpAg

user profile
Seller_GNzRcJ3QQnpAg

user profile
Seller_KFAT1ODXaedHe

user profile
Seller_KFAT1ODXaedHe

user profile
Seller_aV1Bh32hE0KND

user profile
News_Amazon
View post

user profile
Seller_aV1Bh32hE0KND

user profile
News_Amazon
View post

user profile
Seller_RTQzU3vd2yHGr

user profile
Seller_RTQzU3vd2yHGr