user profile
Sign in
user profile

Enhanced Brand Content is now called A+ Content!

by News_Amazon

You can still find it in the same place in Seller Central (Advertising > A+ Content Manager).

Visit A+ Content! For more information, click here.

Along with the new name, which is now the same across both Seller Central and Vendor Central, we have made several improvements to the experience that we want to tell you about:

1. Publish A+ to many ASINs at the same time, not 1x1 to SKUs - Before, sellers needed to submit A+ Content to one SKU at a time, including all the child SKUs in many categories. Also, sellers needed to deal with confusing differences about whether to submit A+ for a parent or child SKU. No more. The new A+ Content Manager experience enables you to create a piece of content and search for and apply the content to many different ASINs - not SKUs - from different ASIN families. We also show you the image, ASIN title, and other information on the ASINs, not just the SKU like before.
  2. Mobile preview - The new A+ Content Manager allows you to quickly flip to preview mode and see both desktop and mobile preview on the same screen.
  3. Create language variations - Previously, A+ Content only supported one language per country. Now, the new A+ Content Manager enables you to support other shopper languages in each country, such as English and Spanish in US, English and French in Canada, and others. When you click to create language variations for your content, we show you all the supported languages in the country and create a draft with your content and applied ASINs for each language you choose.

We are excited to deliver these new features to you and look forward to working with you.

Tags: News and Announcements
4.6K views
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_0Yvh9z6s4ZcsX
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

The new A+ content manager has a lot of bugs and constantly has errors. Can you work on this please?

user profile
Seller_hZdi2uKNFvIpg

Dear friends:
Hello, I have a question is that my A + page computer can see the display at the front desk, why ca n’t I see the A + page when I browse the front page of the mobile phone?
How to contact Amazon mobile APP customer service?

Please give pointers,
Thank you!

user profile
SEAmod

Closing this topic after moving the recent post to a new thread.

Susan

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post