Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_wKb3KGO0iCOO9

Why am I not able to update my images?

I've tried to update the images on my listing, and the status is currently "Active" but no image avaialble as you can see:

img

I've emailed Seller Support and this is what they said:

img

Can anyone help explain this?

10 replies
10 replies
user profile
Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy

Describe how you were trying to update the images. If it is a process issue ... for the forum to give feedback, we need to know how you are trying to upload the images.

Do the images show in the Manage Inventory edit page on the image tab for the listing?

If so, have you set which image is the main image?

Do the images meet Amazon requirements? Are they within Amazon policy?

Are there any red alerts on any other attribute on the listing that is stopping the listing from being saved with the new images? If so, those red alerts will have to be addressed before any changes can be made to the listing including images.

user profile
Seller_p4gCIIKryUImi
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_VbSHrMymMGAyr

I can see pictures. Are you trying to replace them? From my experience it takes somewhere between few minutes till 24+ hours to update pictures on Amazon

img
user profile
Seller_7DygNfwPVKYrW

No solution here, but having the same issue with an established ASIN we've been selling for 2+ years. Images are in Seller Central (and have been) but are mysteriously, and suddenly, not showing. Created a Case and get only the frustrating "canned" response to teach me how to add images.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_wKb3KGO0iCOO9

I've tried to update the images on my listing, and the status is currently "Active" but no image avaialble as you can see:

img

img

10 replies
user profile

by Seller_wKb3KGO0iCOO9

img

img

Tags:Images
10 replies
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy

Describe how you were trying to update the images. If it is a process issue ... for the forum to give feedback, we need to know how you are trying to upload the images.

Do the images show in the Manage Inventory edit page on the image tab for the listing?

Are there any red alerts on any other attribute on the listing that is stopping the listing from being saved with the new images? If so, those red alerts will have to be addressed before any changes can be made to the listing including images.

user profile
Seller_p4gCIIKryUImi
user profile
Seller_VbSHrMymMGAyr

I can see pictures. Are you trying to replace them? From my experience it takes somewhere between few minutes till 24+ hours to update pictures on Amazon

img
user profile
Seller_7DygNfwPVKYrW

No solution here, but having the same issue with an established ASIN we've been selling for 2+ years. Images are in Seller Central (and have been) but are mysteriously, and suddenly, not showing. Created a Case and get only the frustrating "canned" response to teach me how to add images.

user profile
Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy

user profile
Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy

user profile
Seller_p4gCIIKryUImi
user profile
Seller_p4gCIIKryUImi
user profile
Seller_VbSHrMymMGAyr

img
user profile
Seller_VbSHrMymMGAyr

img
user profile
Seller_7DygNfwPVKYrW

user profile
Seller_7DygNfwPVKYrW