user profile
Sign in
user profile

BEWARE-AMAZON WILL HOLD YOUR ENTIRE FUNDS AND WIll NOT GIVE A REASON AS TO WHY

by Seller_PowJEVUN0nrPt

Today has been the worst experience for me as an Amazon Seller... Basically all my account metrics are perfect, and I have verified all business information... Yesterday my estimated payout was around $20,000 and suddenly overnight my payout is $0. I never even got a performance notification nor an email as to why this happened. So I called multiple Amazon associates and all of them told me they don't know why this happened since my account is healthy. They just told me to wait for an email from amazon explaining why my entire balance is being held in reserve and I have waited almost 6 hours now and I got no response from Amazon. I work hard every day and I am getting treated like crap by Amazon. They are holding payments without giving a reason as to why. I don't understand what I am supposed to do in this situation. Just wait as they pay me $0?

Tags: Payments
174 replies
174 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_PowJEVUN0nrPt
In reply to: Seller_PowJEVUN0nrPt's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

Have you completed the account verification cr#@?

In particular re-verifying the bank account?

Until mine was complete on the bank item I could not withdraw anything.

user profile
Seller_2azHBWt7FzGTG

Same thing here!!!!! No reason given. Performace and account health is perfect! Just got verification cleared on everything 2 days ago and they held my ENTIRE disbursement ($6,300)!!! Also the payment dashboard says $0 for net sales after disbursement was held even though we have orders coming in. It stays at $O. But... the account level reserve is climing. Meaning they are keeping all future money coming in with no disbursement again in 2 weeks.

Something is really wrong here!!!!! Seller support gave a copy and paste "funds are held for 7 days after delivery". These are funds for orders that were delivered more than 10 or more days ago!

Also, our sales have been declining steadily since the yellow banner popped up. We are now 50%+ below normal and today sales stopped for 12 hours, then 3 came in within 15 minutes, then off for 6 hours and 2 more within 10 minutes. Only 5 orders today! It is obvious that something is really wrong!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues too! It is beyond frustrating!

user profile
Seller_PowJEVUN0nrPt

Please tag any admins you know of... This is my first time making a post here. Thanks

user profile
Seller_NUHkoBWZESTCz

same here man been going though this since DEC and my funds are still on hold i've appealed 35+ times emailed and called seller support and they are no help at all. some how they could not identify me after ive done it before. and been selling for 7 plus months. I just hired a attorney and there working on it

user profile
Seller_5DrrKeHsDwIGT

Refunding a buyer is worse. They say its up to sellers and buyers. However I have a backup plan.

user profile
Seller_dDq7zfEW9SStW

Did you change your bank account information?

This happened to me last time when I added a new bank account they said the information didn't match the bank account and locked my account and set all of my funds in reserve for 3 days and made me change my password because they thought someone got into my account

user profile
Seller_gdX6mm1HIo4ov

Same thing happened to me about a month ago. All my money shoved into Reserved status and I missed payment. A week and a half later it went back to normal and I got paid. No explanation from Amazon about it. A lot of times I don't think they have any clue what they are doing.

user profile
Seller_H9P4A98gOtMYS

Have the same issue running. Have $45K moved from balance to onhold reserve. I was told it was due to Inform Consumers Act verification. But considering that is 10% done and no notification popping up anymore, I asked my account manager. He said almost 250,000 brands are facing the same issue on Amazon. Not sure why though. He says they are solving it and should happen soon enough. No specific timeline. It's almost as if Amazon doesnt understand that their remittance is the cashflow and life line of our business.

user profile
Seller_NUHkoBWZESTCz

I wish there was a class action case against amazon for this type of stuff holding peoples money is crazy and could set anyone back months if this is there main source of income

Go to original post