user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Accelerate sessions now available in Seller University

by News_Amazon

From September 1-3, we hosted Amazon Accelerate, our largest-ever and first virtual U.S. event dedicated to seller success. More than 10,000 of you joined us, and we were glad to gather virtually, bringing together Amazon leaders, current and aspiring sellers, and independent online selling experts to share insights and ideas for thriving on Amazon.

We held more than 60 sessions, and covered how to adapt to the variability of the current climate, tips to prepare for peak season, and how to reach more customers. We are happy to announce that all Amazon Accelerate presentations are available now through Seller University. Select “Amazon Accelerate 2020” from the list of topics in the toolbar on the left to view all event content.

Available sessions include keynotes from Amazon executives like Building Your Brand in Amazon’s Store, breakouts that deep dive into specific topics like FBA Inventory Replenishment, and seller panels for peer learning on topics like Building a $1M Business.

During Amazon Accelerate, attendees submitted a number of great questions during live Q&A. In the coming weeks, we will share answers to the most frequently asked questions in Seller News, covering: how to get started, advertising, pricing, FBA, account health, and more.

Tags: News and Announcements
8.6K views
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_KOsHWCDw6zcSe
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Cool. I missed out, primarily due to season’s prep. Now can!

user profile
Seller_NwpDehbn3dN5O

Im sue by the time it takes to watch these videos Amazon will change the entire interface and system like they do every month

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

For easy reference, I posted a topic list here:

user profile
Seller_6aSwOQOYqLdRn

I am currently working for a company that I am in charge of this business Amazon Market. So all the information of GM is my info. But eventually once this company is settle in Amazon market, I would like to open my own business on Amazon. How can I set up my own business while I am tight to this company because some identity info would be same. I tried to created my own account and got deactivated because Amazon thought I am having 2 account under one company…
Any suggestion or guideline?

user profile
Seller_vXj6DOnHn7Kld

My seller account is suspended for more than one year. Now there is no showing any health issues on the account’s health. but it still coudn’t reactive, what shall I do

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post