user profile
Sign in
user profile

品牌授权审核被拒绝怎么处理?

by Seller_Dew16IJtI1rTX

如下是亚马逊审核团队的回复:我该如何进一步处理?

Amazon

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Jogeshwar and I am happy to assist you today.

I understand you are concerned about 5461 error where you are unable to add a product.

We have completed our review of your application and have concluded that it does not meet the criteria for approval at the moment. We see that you are trying to create a listing for one of the brands which is currently restricted. We are currently not accepting applications to create ASIN(s) for the provided brand name "SAATLY".

Kindly accept our apologies as we understand that this may not be the response you would have anticipated.

I appreciate your patience, co-operation and understanding on our process and policies.

To help us continually improve, we ask that you take a moment to complete our survey below to tell us about your experience with this specific interaction.

Tags: Brand Registry, Brand Stores, Storefront
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Jim_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_Dew16IJtI1rTX's post

@Seller_Dew16IJtI1rTX

Thank you for reaching out!

Based on the response you received from Support, there is something they're seeing that makes you ineligible to list under this brand and their decision is final at this point in time.

-Jim

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post