user profile
Sign in
user profile

Switch to the new Inventory Ledger report now

by News_Amazon

Our new Inventory Ledger report gives you a comprehensive view of six inventory reports in one place.

On January 31, 2023, the Inventory Ledger report will replace the following six reports:

• Daily Inventory History
  • Monthly Inventory History
  • Inventory Event Detail
  • Inventory Adjustments
  • Inventory Reconciliation
  • Received Inventory

We recommend that you switch to the Inventory Ledger report now, to avoid disruption to your business when these reports are discontinued. As of January 31, you’ll no longer have access to these reports.

You can view historic and real-time inventory events in the Inventory Ledger report by using the Summary view and Detailed view.

For more information, go to Inventory Ledger report and Inventory Ledger report: How to get the information you need.

Tags: News and Announcements
26 replies
26 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_v3exPbCR5c08K
In reply to: News_Amazon's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_wQJ4En6EQMOw1

I you think like an API I suppose it’s not all bad.

user profile
Seller_ysBVdcPSLXZdx

I tried this, and generated a couple reports. Specifically, one of the reports has a huge problem - “Customer returns.” Generated online, it doesn’t show the customer order number, which exists with the previous standalone report. This lack of information doesn’t help me at all to figure out which return was received. A huge miss!

user profile
Seller_XBZvgnMWjSVfK

this, and this only:

user profile
Seller_la6yWqhB9Jzwb

What a frigging mess that no one wants. I use the Event History as my daily snapshot. What’s going on, what changed…you know… events. Then I dive into returns, adjustments, daily, if and when occasionally needed.

Now this ledger thing? Not even close to real time, doesn’t let me zero in on types of activity like all the others.

worse than useless, it’s just going to make it harder to keep track of what’s going on.

user profile
Seller_ZW9Z5WOh2OwcT

Please keep the Daily Inventory History report. The new Ledger report does not have the same functionality.

The Daily Inventory History report is useful for tracking inventory issues with damaged or expiring units. I want to know where my product is distributed across the country.

user profile
Seller_XeCIrNVivkNNk

Not showing how to switch to the new inventory report.

user profile
Seller_hBt29aDKfmEVd

In anticipation of the older inventory reports being deprecated we’ve retooled our processes around this new Inventory Ledger Report. Now **just a month before deprecating the reports ** the data in this report is very clearly wrong. I believe it must be a universal issue since it’s impacting each of our brands. We had to roll back several processes to use the old reports which are correct. This is so disappointing, and Amazon support has been totally unresponsive on the issue

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post