user profile
Sign in
user profile

Cancelled shipping labels being rejected/not reimbursed

by Seller_7tb0uJSC1GneH

I went from FBA, shipping my own items in, to just shipping them myself. SOOOOO many lost packages, lost items and never a resolution. Now I schedule a shipment get my shipping label, only to find I need to cancel it because of wrong dimensions, damaged inventory, or whatever the issue. Am being told my refund request is rejected because that tracking number is already in USPS mainstream. After quite a few back and forth, found out that Amazon 'RE-USES' the tracking numbers we cancel, then will not refund the shipping fees to us. Sender and recipient cities/states are completely different than the order we originally purchased it on. They are getting the shipping amounts twice, while only paying USPS for one since they re-use the ones we cancel.

Tags: Shipping labels
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_7tb0uJSC1GneH's post

Where you buy your shipping makes all the difference.

Thru Amazon, just click refund label. It could take 6 weeks, but you are refunded. I will add, your account will be marked if you request a label refund, and the label has already been scanned. This could block your ability to get label refunds.

If shipping was purchased off Amazon, you are on your own.

user profile
Seller_IS2KTgMw62a2j

I have the same problem. Label created and canceled *through* Amazon on Dec. 2. Label refund rejected because someone else created a label with the same tracking number on Dec. 23. My label created in Indiana, the other label created in San Francisco.

Tried to use Seller Support, but after 45 minutes on the phone I was told *I* needed to work out the problem with USPS.

user profile
Seller_08TZq9sOIaGvv

Same thing happening here. One in November, and one in December. Both 100% not used, both rejected. It's a loss of $10, I'll just use a few more Tyvek for padding orders inside boxes. Not worth my time.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post