user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to Appleal the Restricted Product Policy Violations SEED AND PLANT

by Seller_JD4Oj3uKi8e9q

12 listing were flagged as SEED AND PLANT. We don't sell SEED AND PLANT!Can anyone share the template for the representation. Thanks in advance.

Tags: Account Health
41 replies
41 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7Ei7ntto5WiRd
In reply to: Seller_JD4Oj3uKi8e9q's post

I have same issue now. It’s bug in system.

user profile
Seller_ARc8md2LvfaxZ

I received one for a music compact disc...its a CD not a plant or seed...upc 077776986128

user profile
Seller_ehOGuIhtEvvbz

I had the same thing. They flagged 31 of my products and we sell crutches. How is that a seed or a plant. Amazon again is suck a joke.!

user profile
Seller_u815KUynssrbs

Yup, has to be a bug. I sent in an appeal for my 40 something items they flagged. I sell boxing gloves, so they have to fix whatever is going on.

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Hey there @Seller_JD4Oj3uKi8e9q, @Seller_ARc8md2LvfaxZ, @barak, @Seller_b8LkvBQQdLIft, @Seller_ehOGuIhtEvvbz, and @Seller_u815KUynssrbs

Thank you so much for posting within the Forums!

I have also seen an increase in these cases as it is impacting all selling partners. The moderating team and I are working to collect all of the information and get a resolution for ASINs incorrectly flagged under this policy.

Please feel free to continue utilizing this thread to provide any relevant information as we work toward the resolution. I will update this thread once I have more information.

I appreciate each seller here,

Stevie.

user profile
Seller_uJo8XNzWYLBfo

Do not depend on Seller Support or Mods to fix the problem.

We got it too and we are not selling anything close to a seed product/plant product.

We just disputed them all.

Go under Account Health, than click Account Health Rating notification, go to the right of each ASIN and click dispute. Just state they are not seed/plant related. In the past when this happens they remove it once we disputed it.

I know its ridiculous but its the quickest way I have discovered to get it removed.

user profile
Seller_SoLZ1EvN4iszw

Same issue here with 2 sunglass listings. I appealed both in Account Health.

user profile
Seller_bok9Ytpsb9xty

I had a few & am disputing them... one I happened to find as I was making edits & it would not let me edit until I changed the category --- problem it is the correct category (cards) & they are saying I need to change OUT of seeds & plants . So it has to be a huge glitch. ~SIGH~

user profile
Seller_1sZE5n9hympJR

In the text box we noted:

"these are in the correct category of [your category here]. This is not a plant or seed"

In the image box, we included the main image that's on item detail page.

Took a bit to do between last night and this morning, but as of this afternoon, all violations are gone.

user profile
Seller_gx7t12XGHqVRU

Hummm I have an idea...

Fire the entire AI team and hire actual humans. How much can it cost when you know they are going to hire from the lowest cost Country/Area that speaks English.

This is one of the reasons that I lost count as to why Amazon is now by far the worst platform to sell on. Maybe some day they will wake up and realize that sellers (and their family and friends) are buyers also and how likely are they to buy from a platform that treats sellers so poorly? How likely are those sellers to either move to other platforms and or sell products for less elsewhere? It is already started to happen where you can easily find 50% or more products cheaper elsewhere.

Anyways just my opinion, things that can easily be fixed to keep Amazon on top but if not they will slowly fail over time.

Go to original post