user profile
Sign in
user profile

Failed to add an item to cart

by Seller_UaUFqQ1KYYBQX

I think I’ve found out why the sales have dipped to nothing. When accessing Amazon on my smartphone, I can’t add a lot of items to my shopping cart. When I check out the buying options and click the Add to Cart button, I am getting the following error message “Failed to add an item to cart.”

I am getting this error for Amazon and 3rd party sellers. Is this happening for anyone else? I’ve found a few items that I can add to cart but there are many that spit out this error. Seems to be working on desktop version of the website but not the iOS app.

Not sure about other platforms.

Tags: Customer
28 replies
28 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO
In reply to: Seller_UaUFqQ1KYYBQX's post

You cannot add your own items to your cart.
Another person would have to try this.

user profile
Seller_xjTAQ6XXWHQF3

I have been experiencing the same problem you described since yesterday morning. Maybe their system is updating?

user profile
Seller_CrgyvnmDhCQpW

It is also on android phones, not just iPhones. Any fix for this discovered? Thanks.

user profile
Seller_mP7Y5SkUrE9iZ

Can you buy those products now?
Has the problem been solved?

user profile
Seller_CrgyvnmDhCQpW

I’ve realized the glitch is associated with the buy box. Initially I had no variations in the buy box and all said currently unavailable. Now two are in the buy box and says in stock. One is not and still shows currently unavailable. This is on both Android and iPhone app. I hope they fix the glitch soon. They are not responding to my ticket

b

user profile
Seller_ZrNdVPkttxrb9

Has anyone gotten a resolution on this yet? This is happening to one of my products as well

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post