user profile
Sign in
user profile

Use Capacity Manager for improved holiday planning

by Ricardo_Amazon
Pinned by community managerpin

We’re always working on ways to improve your selling experience, and our self-service Capacity Manager tool can help FBA sellers plan ahead for the peak season.

Capacity Manager allows you to request an increase to FBA capacity limits based on a reservation fee that you specify. When you submit a request, you’ll list the maximum reservation fee you’d be willing to pay to reserve the additional capacity. No upfront payment is required.

When your request is granted, the reservation fee can be offset with performance credits earned from sales generated using the additional capacity. Performance credits can offset up to 100% of your reservation fee, meaning you won’t pay for the extra capacity as long as your products sell through.

Requests are granted objectively, starting with the highest reservation fee per cubic foot, until all available capacity has been allocated. For all sellers whose requests are granted in the same week, the lowest reservation fee applies regardless of the amount you originally submitted.

To learn more, including how our lowest reservation fee guarantee works, go to Capacity Manager.

You can also review our step-by-step guide and video tutorial to help you create Capacity Manager requests, set reservation fees, and estimate performance credits.

Tags: FBA, Fulfillment, Shipping, Warehouse
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VCyrUORJRboG
In reply to: Ricardo_Amazon's post

I need help with my ASINS that has been in review for over three weeks and no one seem to know what to do. I was told that it was being escalated and should have a response and I never heard anything back. I need help!

user profile
Seller_URZZo8jnoBR3w
In reply to: Ricardo_Amazon's post

The Capacity Manager tool does not work. I submitted plenty of requests in the past 12 months, some with fairly high bids, and never got a response. Not a denial, approval, not if they were a week out a month out, nothing.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post