user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Health Mentions "High - Repeat Violation" - But Only One Violation?

by Seller_zflMolnVo8Ayk

Hello

I recently received a "Product Authenticity Complaints" for an ASIN. Besides the fact that the ASIN is "Transparency" enabled which baffles me how Amazon is even accepting a counterfeit claim on it, and besides the fact that I source from legitimate huge multinational distributors who's invoices Amazon has accepted for years but suddenly deems unacceptable, the Account Health page is treating this complaint as a "High - Repeat Violation" even though I don't see any other similar complaints?

Does this mean Amazon is counting another claim I had more than 6 months ago that went unresolved, and therefore considering this one a "repeat" offence? It was unresolved as Amazon's bots refused my invoices within seconds of me uploading it. Either way, that was almost a year ago - why is that still counted against me?

Screenshot attached.

Thanks!

Tags: Account Health, Product authenticity
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
In reply to: Seller_zflMolnVo8Ayk's post

Do you have a "Letter of Authorization" from the Swiss company Logitech allowing you to sell their brand on Amazon? If not, your products are considered counterfeits.

user profile
Seller_zflMolnVo8Ayk
Show post
Does this mean Amazon is counting another claim I had more than 6 months ago that went unresolved, and therefore considering this one a "repeat" offence?

Yes.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post