user profile
Sign in
user profile

New Seller Community

452538 members
1994 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

URGENT!!! Feedback removal-- Buyer is asking us to be compensated for their feedback.

by Seller_1UdX3OWskQ8cC
in New Seller Community group

Order ID: 113-5381104-1950619

Feedback comment: Received a wrong item, received a used item. Seller backed off and di not offer full refund, currently with amazon trying to get my money back.

To Amazon

Thanks for taking time in this case, please check the buyer's feedback "Received a wrong item, received a used item. Seller backed off and di not offer full refund, currently with amazon trying to get my money back." on June 11,2024. The buyer is trying to deceive us or defraud us, you can check the mail record. And, The fulfillment issues associated with the order were not due to the seller, please help us remove this feedback.

The buyer placed a heat press from our store, our parcel's original tracking number is Fedex 776552751998,our items' link is "https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BKZGPJTY",

Howevr, the buyer returned us a package with original tracking number is TBA 313479068625, it is not our product, attachments are their returned parcel's pictures. (We had provided the returned pictures to the buyer via E-mail on Jun 7, 2024, you can check the mail record.)

They returned a WRONG product and wants to get Full refund, we can not issue the refund due to WRONG product received. And, due to we do not issue the refund for the buyer so they left a BAD feedback on June 11,2024, this feedback is Malicious evaluation. The buyer wants seller to be compensated for their feedback.

The fulfillment issues associated with the order were not due to the seller, it is buyer's malicious evaluation. Please check the case carefully and help us remove the feedback since the buyer wants seller to be compensated for their feedback and the buyer's behavior is trying to deceive us or defraud seller. thanks for your consideration.

Tags: Negative reviews
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_1UdX3OWskQ8cC's post

This is not Amazon, and most likely the feedback is there to stay. What the buyer says and does beyond the feedback will be a little help.

This is a common scam to get a seller to give a full refund. The scammer buyer is not dumb in what they do or who they target. Being a new seller, you get a nice inviting flag saying new seller, your feedback rating will be next to zero, and this makes you an easy make for the scammer.

Negative feedback to a new seller can be devastating, and we have all experienced it. Make sure you respond setting the transaction straight. Feedback comes at an average rate of 1-2 per 100 sales. So after a few more hundred sales, it will disappear to page 2.

Your best options concerning future returns are, in no particular order:

- Understand Amazon's return policies to the T.

- Each return reason has a different policy associated with it,m that Amazon will not follow most of the time.

- RFS (Refund at First Scan) unfortunately, overrides all return policies. That is why you, the seller must know them inside and out,

- NEVER, NEVER refund the buyer on your own. Doing so will close out all of a seller's ability to dispute the return.

- Do not communicate with the buyer upon receiving a return request. Jeff Bezos designed this to be just like being arrested by the police. Anything you say to the buyer may be used against you, in the denial of a reimbursement. The reason is this, you lead the buyer on that you were personally going to handle the return, so we will let you.

In addition, savvy buyers will call Amazon Customer Service and say, "Look what this seller said It made me very upset". The Service Rep says, "You are Correct, he's a Bad seller. Let me make it up to you. I will refund you in full with no return necessary". And...of course...The Rep takes the refund from the seller's account.

- If you must communicate about a return, and we do, only send Amazon's policy as to how they pertain to the return.

user profile
Danny_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_1UdX3OWskQ8cC's post

Hi there @Seller_1UdX3OWskQ8cC- appreciate you looking to the forums for some guidance on seller feedback. The first, best step you can take is to request removal via your Feedback Manager for any feedback you believe to depart from Amazon guidelines.

I'll also call out that if this buyer returned a different seller's product you can reference these instructions for issuing a partial refund, along with these instructions for reporting the situation via a SAFE-T Claim.

Please let me know if you have any further questions I can help with!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post