user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Level Reserve & Verification Issue for 3 MONTHS - NO HELP

by Seller_011syZaM5Kn2z

My funds are being held in account level reserve while my account is still under review. I did my verification over 2 months ago and the guy I did the interview with said I would hear back in 3-5 days. I have followed up and opened cases with customer support and all of them get transferred and none of them have responded to me. The oldest one is from April 20rd and still has no response. My account is active and I can sell products, but at the same time it is still under review and I cannot access my funds. I am not sure how this is possible but I have been told in phone calls, chats, and emails that my account is live, healthy, and will not be deactivated, but it is still under review? Can someone please help me figure this out and expedite my cases so I can get an answer. I am do depleted at this point, and just want the money out of my account so I can pay my bills.

Case Numbers:

@Jaijai_AMZ_136 @SEAmod @Danika_Amazon @Jim_Amazon @Webb_Amazon @LeviDylan_Amazon@Saeid_Amazon@CR_Amazon@CR_Amazon@Steve_Amazon@Quincy_Amazon@Micah_Amazon@Bryce_Amazon@Sandy_Amazon@Yvett_Amzn@Jadore_Amazon@Cooper_Amazon@Michelle_Amazon

Tags: Account Health, Account users, Seller Support
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Stevie_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_011syZaM5Kn2z's post

Hey there @Seller_011syZaM5Kn2z,

I apologize for the delay in responses here.

I am going to forward your information for further review. Please keep an eye out for any communication via performance notification, e-mail, or case IDs.

Stevie.

user profile
Seller_zApJqq4EAoxw0
In reply to: Seller_011syZaM5Kn2z's post

Have your funds been released as yet ?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post