Handmade Community

20019 members
6919 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

A-Z Calim Is out of control

by Seller_MoGbTyff168AW
in Handmade Community group

This now makes the 5th time , costing me over $500 from small business and my family . I make handmade items' the order was shipped on time , and I have proof of delivery. Customer files an A-Z claim and gets something for Free saying they didn't received the item. You have no say in the matter and if you appeal it Amazon does nothing but give the customer a "Free" product and you're stuck with the bill. Amazon gets zero advertising dollars out me from here on out until this practice changes.

Tags: A to Z Claims
32 replies
32 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_2azHBWt7FzGTG
In reply to: Seller_MoGbTyff168AW's post

@Seller_MoGbTyff168AWWow! Did you appeal yet?

user profile
Seller_RsxUZ4KjM1Cws

You don't say what the A-Z claims are for.

user profile
Seller_gwzuNYC3ogYNo

We are supposed to be reimbursed for these Amazon freebies if we ship through Amazon. :(

user profile
Seller_MxyR30NXlGuuX

I'm ready to set everything to signature required. I can't afford to lose shipments. It takes the post office 2 or more months to return a package not signed for. with amazon driver requirements, they have time to stop and wait for a signature.

today i got a bad address, Now I have to go message the client to get a proper address. i'll be shipping late because of this of coursed.

user profile
Seller_4NgNigAww3uNl

I have same issues, exactly, I removed 85% of my inventory due to loss on higher priced items. Dont sell over 25 bucks, all sales here are a risk

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post