user profile
Sign in
user profile

Pretend FBA investigation and inability to leave 1 star review for support

by Seller_kl5Xe6kEg2gLe

CASE 15542830191

FBA closed the "investigation" and maintains the box with only 1 unit (20lbs) in it remains 1 unit short!!

Of course, it was received and had exactly 1 pump in it.

Not only is this so-called investigation just a sham so that FBA can avoid responsibility for something they misplaced, they requested feedback on their support. Guess what? I am prohibited from leaving 1 star feedback on this support ticket!

Amazon just seems to make it harder and harder to expand our FBA offerings. I now have to sell at least 5 of the exact same $300 unit to cover my loss on this Amazon error.

Tags: FBA, Fulfillment center, Lost shipment
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Topher_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_kl5Xe6kEg2gLe's post

Hey @Seller_kl5Xe6kEg2gLe, I'm sorry to read about this. Can you please reply to the case with the POD showing the delivery date/weight/etc? Once that's in the case log I'll be able to escalate it appropriately.

Topher

user profile
Seller_WsdULSSIajCRd
In reply to: Seller_kl5Xe6kEg2gLe's post

It doesn't get better with scale, I had FTW3 lose three separate shipments worth 15-20k in cost. They received all of the UPS packages, lost something like 500 different pairs of Rain Boots, and then to add insult to injury, gave me shipping performance notifications for each SKU on each of the three shipments, so I had like 30 notifications.

The amount of effort that I've had to put in to recovering some of my capital is egregious, and that's with filing cases correctly, with commercial invoices and proof of delivery. I think the current Amazon practice may be to deny multiple times be default, and then not start looking into it until the 3rd or 4th case. But yes, it is galling.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post