user profile
Sign in
user profile

COVID-19: Quantity limits removed for shipments to Amazon

by News_Amazon

Over the last few months, we have made several temporary adjustments to our operations due to COVID-19. We continue to adhere to extensive health and safety measures and have made more than 150 process updates to protect our associates as they pick, pack, and ship products to customers. Learn more about those efforts.

Since May 9, 2020, we have removed quantity limits on products you can send to our fulfillment centers, and we continue to improve on customer promises and delivery speeds across our store.

To help you restore inventory levels, we encourage you to check the Restock Inventory page and the Restock report to view the latest recommended replenishment quantities and dates for your products. Our recommendations help to minimize out-of-stock or low-stock situations by taking into account demand forecasts and the product-level information you provide.

To help you ship products from China directly to our fulfillment centers in the US, we have added new and more frequent flight options for you to select through Global Shipping Services. Learn more about the offerings from Global Shipping Services.

For answers to frequently asked questions, visit COVID-19: Update on quantity limits and restock recommendations.

Thank you for participating in FBA.

Tags: News and Announcements
4.6K views
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RsxUZ4KjM1Cws
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Too bad that now we are free to send in full quantities of products our local FC (AVP1) is a complete mess. Incoming packages sit undelivered or non checked in for days on end. Seller support us useless in supplying helpful information. All we can do is sit and wait until this facility gets it act together again.

user profile
Seller_6JnWRf24HYuCr

Our inbound shipments are not being checked in. Past one week already.

user profile
Seller_1t8KKLDHTtMIi
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_WAUh3i4dkQNfE

Your efforts are appreciated.

In order to serve us better consider updating sellers on the status of
your fulfillment centers regarding receiving products sent to FBA.

Like many sellers, we have packages that have been delivered to
fulfillment centers that have had no receiving activity for 3-4 weeks.

The following statement may incur criticism but perhaps you should
not be encouraging sellers to send more inventory into FBA until
you are capable of receiving the product you already have had for weeks.

If you are buried in an avalanche…
the last thing you need is more snow.

user profile
Seller_8WfAv1hL8zWBw
user profile
Seller_aANpBTuig0iqW

Agree with what others have said - I’ve got a lot of shipments sitting delivered at AVP1 with no activity for at least a week. I’ve got hundreds more items I was planning to ship in but don’t want to send them into a black hole. Please update us on what’s going on.

user profile
Seller_yuZ6Qht9dMqUp
user profile
Seller_t7Qfh0LQnlcG8

Accept now we’re restricting your quantities again, but more significantly, Thanks Amazon, I have a product that has a recommended replenishment quantity double that of what you’re allowing me to send in… So much for limits…

user profile
Seller_oahPyJgVEZB9P

It takes most of our goods TWO months to reach FBA warehouses. There’s even longer delay recently due to COVID-19. YES, I am talking about Amazon logistic. Air? Too expensive, can’t be all using Air. .

My point is with the COVID delay it’s almost impossible to maintain IPI=500 due to shipping delay. (Yes, they are all hot stuffs that will be sold out in a week after they’re put in shelves.) My stuffs should come last week (under normal situation) but not yet due to the delays. Some have been sitting in the port for 2 weeks. Check this Amazon Logistic tracking.

The COVID-19 hits delivery time up to 50% longer. Please show some leniency. Thanks

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post