user profile
Sign in
user profile

Trouble Listing Products With Variations

by Seller_2gszcHebFNGYy

Hello! This is an issue I have had for a few days. I keep getting stuck when listing products with variations. It says child ASINs have been created but when I go to retrieve it does not show any have been created. I do understand that it says to wait, as same day child ASINS will not be available, so I do wait a few days and still nothing. Are child ASINs created by the seller or is it formulated by Amazon when the information is put in? I would appreciate any guidance as I am a first time seller and so confused.

Tags: ASIN, Add a product, Listings, SKU
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Cooper_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_2gszcHebFNGYy's post

Good Evening @Seller_2gszcHebFNGYy,

I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were able to receive some help on creating your variations? I see that you reached out to Selling Partner Support on CASE ID ending in 3151 back on June 22nd, 2024 and they provided you with screenshots and guidance to build variations back on June 24th, 2024.

Did this information help? Please advise when you have a chance. Thank you for checking in with us on the Seller Forums and for choosing to sell on Amazon. Have a great weekend!

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post