New Seller Community

481K members
2.1K discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Credit Card Invalid ...

by Seller_UHvr5bnSK7ubk
in New Seller Community group

Hello im trying to setup my new account and i added Revolut card which is from Europe since im based in Greece.

So far they charged me the 49$ for the monthly fees and i changed my card with a new bacause i thought that the problem was ths card. Debit Card, any advice? thanks in advance. they answearing too slow and i have the feeling that they dont know the right solution.

Tags: Credit card
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
CR_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_UHvr5bnSK7ubk's post

Hi @Seller_UHvr5bnSK7ubk

Thank you for coming to the New Seller Community with your question. I understand you are excited to get going and want to provide you with the information here to do so.

Please do review our bank account and credit card information here. Although we will charge your account for the first selling fee, you need to have a valid credit card on file to begin selling.

We do not accept alternative charge methods, such as prepaid credit cards, debit cards, gift certificates, checks, or online payment systems like PayPal. I pulled the below accepted credit cards from the above link which I encourage you to read through as well.

We accept the following credit cards:

• American Express
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • JCB
  • MasterCard
  • Visa

I hope this helps! Please do let us know if you have any further questions. We look forward to watching your journey here in the New Seller Community!

CR_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post